Ships and Timeline

Note- Valtor is not a villain in this series, and there is a reason for that.

Ships in this series are-

Bloom/Sky

Stella/Brandon

Flora/Helia

Tecna/Timmy

Musa/Riven

Aisha/Nabu(Roy and Nex do exist but their more like background characters)

Daphne/Valtor(this man is nothing like cannon and I'll explain that later)

Faragonda/Griffin(They are married and I will fight anyone who says otherwise)

Percy/Luke(There the same age in this series and Luke isn't a traitor so don't come at me)

Jason/Piper

Hazel/Frank

Nico/Will

Roy/Nex(they are happily gay side characters that appear in season 5)

Perla/Siena/Alec(These are my oc's made just for this series and they all like each other. End of discussion)

Timeline/Books for this series and their setups-

PJO series- same as the books but Bloom is in these plus Luke and Annabeth switch places.

Season 1: Same as original but Bloom is slightly more chaotic with some other changes.

Season 2: Similar to Og.(ish)

Season 3: Valtor isn't the villain, mixed with SOTLK movie, ??? is still alive, VERY angsty and Trauma inducing(I'm somewhat sorry).

Hoo: Same as Books, Malcolm is part of 8(it's 8 not seven in my au), Two VERY pissed blonde haired boyfriends(their partners were kidnapped and had their memories whipped for a short time, their planning a murder).

Season 4: Similar to Canon but not(hard to explain).

Season 5: Similar to Canon yet more chaotic.

Season 6: More Fantasy and Danger.

Season 7: Chaos and no unnecessary jelly.

Season 8: Replaces canon for Winx and TOA(Trials of Apollo).