Chap #1

Its been a year since Emilia broke up with her ex boyfriend James, she was glad to be out of his life forever, she knew he never really loved her only to be with her because of her artistic fame.

She was currently at home in her studio room just finished a beautiful nature pasterpiece.
Art had always been a therapy to her get away from problems because it always made her feel relaxed.

Asher even though his contract as a bodyguard expired a year ago, he stayed with Emilia the whole time never leaving her sight

Yes they've known each other for years since kids but deep down he had a crush on her but he was honestly scared to confess his true feelings for her.

One day, Emy while working on another masterpiece when she heard a knock on the door. Curious, she walked over to only realize non other then her ex boyfriend making her really upset.

James smirked leaning against the doorframe:"Well hello Emilia, its been a year since i've decided to cheat on you with my secretary now girlfriend Alexandra" he chuckles lowly.

Emilia glared holding back the urge of slaping his face:"What the heck do you want?! Though i told you to never come to this adress" she snaped.

James leaned closer keeping his smirk:"Just wanted to see how misserable my ex girlfriend was without me, i bet your suffering and being stuck inside with your little art kit" he laughed.

Emilia growled slaped his cheek hard:"My life has been so much better without you! Me and Asher had been just perfectly fine.
For the record, my art kit has made world wide famous unlike you, i've heard your company has been declying" she smirked.

James growled at the slap placing a hand on his cheek:"You'll be sorry of what you've done! I'll destroy everything that you love" with that he left back to his apartment.

Emilia called out:"I'm not afraid of you jerk!" She snaped before walking inside like nothing happened and continued her work.