Chap #2

Asher, Emilia's best friend and bodyguard had just come home from grocery shoping. He wanted to cook something special for them later that night.

Emilia heard the front door being open and smiled seeing Asher in the kitchen as she walked over to kiss his cheek in greeting.

Emy sat on the counter watching:"Hey, welcome back, how was your day? Thanks for restocking the fridge and pantry, i haven't had the time to go because the art event is this weekend" she said smiling.

Asher smiled and winked:"No problem, as your friend and roomate, i had to help out with the house somehow" he chuckles placing the last few stuff away.

Emilia smiled she forgot they were now roomates since his contract as bodyguard expired ever since she broke up with her ex:"So Ash, whats with all the food? Are we doing something special?" She asked quite confused.

Asher looked at her smiling as he fixed his glases:"Well, i kind of wanted to cook a very special dinner since your always cooking or busy with your work."

Emy blushes softly gave a shy smile:"Aw, thank you thats so sweet, should i dress up formal or casual?"

Asher smiled:"Well, Emy, you always look beautiful in anything but, how about something cassual?"

That made Emy blush in a shade of pink:"Um, then casual it is" she climbed off the counter, kissed his cheek and got ready for their dinner.

That night, the dining room was decorated beautiful with rose pedals, christmas lights and candles. Little did she knew, Asher was going to pop the question, asking Emilia to become his girlfriend. He felt the nerves kick in but had managed to relax knowing everything was going to be perfect.

Emilia climbed down wearing a simple sundress with her hair on a half ponytale and matching slipers when she saw the gorgeous scenery and that made her gasp in shock

Asher smiled as he took her hand kissing it once both had seaten down ready to eat dinner which was lassagna their favorite.

Ash took deep breaths smiled:"Emy, we've been best friends since preschool, when i first became your bodyguard i was thrilled, then stayed by your side in good and bad times. So Emilia Haisley Payton, will you be my girlfriend?"

Emy teared up noding leaning over to seal their love with a tender kiss:"Yes, of course i'll be your girlfriend, its a true honor" he smiled always wanted him to be hers and now it was special.

Asher grining while doing a little happy dance, after dinner, the newly couple enjoyed their evening watching movies and cuddling together in bed until they fell asleep.