Chapter 59: Stiles Mind

[STILES MIND]"every drop of blood is love I don't get backbated to take the love that I gave awayto save you"

[STILES MIND]
"every drop of blood is love I don't get back
bated to take the love that I gave away
to save you"

Song: Knuckle Velvet - Ethel Cain

(Note: italics means they are speaking spanish)

Tw: Sexual Assault?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

     At the end of the night everyone decided it was best to go home and rest. As she made her way home Aaliyah called Theo to meet her.

"You called me?" Theo asked sitting next to Aaliyah on the porch steps.

"Yeah." Aaliyah nodded staring at the ground. "I just wanted to say that you've been a really good friend. And I'm sorry for ghosting you recently, but a lot has been happening."

"That's okay. Supernatural stuff, right? I get it." He nodded understandingly.

Aaliyah sighed. "Do you ever have to deal with that stuff? Anything supernatural in Brooksfield?" She wondered.

"Some. Seems to be more here."

"Yeah. Seems to be." Aaliyah chuckled. "What happens there?" While Aaliyah really was curious, she was only asking to delay what she needed to say.

"Um..." Theo thought for a moment, "there was a vampire incident. Tried to bite me, found out I was a werewolf, we fought and the next day he left."

"Oh. That's it?" Aaliyah chuckled, she wished her problems went away that quickly.

"Yeah, that was it. Oh, and there was this pack of Alpha's that came through. They left pretty quickly though."