11 - news

"Your latest news reporting: During a press conference with Japan's Prime Minister Kim and his wife Mrs. Akane, the couple have finally revealed their daughter to the public for the first time. This is Prime Minister Kim's only daughter, Leonor Kim Airi!" News of the Japan Prime Minister and his family have made headlines all over Korea, including the conversation with President Yoon.

Filling up all social media channels, your name and face were everywhere. That day, you heard of the news, and you began your day as usual, going back to school.

Your car drives you to SNU, as you get out of the car after your driver opens the door with Jaeun, many people change the way they saw you, automatically staring at you like a precious Jewel.

"Where is she!" You settle down in your seat in the lecture hall, as many people whispered and pointed at you, until Lady Yang enters your lecture hall. "Leonor- I mean, Miss Leonor...!" You smile coldly, as the principal practically worshipped your hand, after shaking her hand.

"Can I help you, Lady Yang?" You ask, looking at her. "You seem to react very differently after father decides to make a public appearance." You chuckle. "A-ah, Prime Minister Kim, right. I apologise for the way I talked to you that day when you enrolled, Miss Leonor."

You felt Heeseung's eyes on you the entire time, and when the next piece of news strikes at 12, almost everyone went crazy.

"President Yoon and Prime Minister Kim have confirmed just this morning at the press conference that their children Yoon Jeongin and Leonor Kim Airi are going to be engaged!" The national news in the school cafeteria rang aloud, as you sigh internally, watching everyone begin to gossip and whisper while looking at you.

Squeals from the school gate got louder as it reached the cafeteria, as chefs push in different pastries, drinks and snacks with cakes and all assorted fruits on silver tray carts. You stare at all the food, only to see Jeongin walking in after the last cart enters, with flowers. Your eyes widen as you watch Jeongin confidently stride over to you, ignoring all the squeals and eyes.

"Hey, Leo." The cafeteria fell silent, when you chuckle at his sweet gesture, passing you the flowers. "Hi, Jeongin." The way you greeted him calmly had all the girls and guys' eyes on you, the girls squealing like no tomorrow. The boy gently grabs your hands, passing you the bouquet of roses in his hands. You could feel Heeseung's eyes burning into Jeongin's back, as you disregarded him.

"I got you food, I didn't know what you want so dad asked me to bring them all over." You chuckle walking around to see the food. "Did you see the news?" You nod. "So...can I ask you that question?" You blush, nodding. "Okay." Jeongin's eyes widen, pink staining his cheeks. "W-wait, really?" You nod. "I said I'll give us a try, right?" Jeongin beams happily, smiling brightly. "Thank you, Leo...you won't regret it."

Jeongin pulls you towards the food that he ordered for you, as you allowed everyone to take some food too. You accidentally meet Heeseung's eyes occasionally, but you didn't feel anything anymore. He pulls you in for a quick kiss as his eyes dart to heeseung at the corner, as you kiss him back softly.

--------------------

You were at your locker, when you felt someone stand beside you. "Jaeun? I'm going with Jeongin to-" you startle in surprise when you see it was Heeseung. You look away, shutting your locker walking off. Before you could, his hand grabbed yours.

"Prime Minister's daughter? And you didn't want to tell me." You jerk your hand out of his grip, staring into his eyes coldly. "Someone like you shouldn't get to know everything about me." You spoke coldly, before walking away to the school gate, with Jeongin.