part 1

Lucy was asleep in her bed, dreaming of the cute boy named...Gus. She thought this name was ridiculous and that she should burn the thought of him. But she couldn't help it. He was just so cute!

Right at 1 PM, Lucy's alarm goes off, scaring the living crap out of her.
"Ack!" Lucy yells as she jumps up in her bed. But she calms down as soon as she sees she's in no danger.

"Oh...yeah, It's Cassidy's birthday...and I'm invited" This makes Lucy's face drop. She wanted to stay home and sleep longer instead of worrying about another girl on her birthday. Especially one she didn't know.

Lucy gets up and gets changed into a short-sleeve bodysuit with tights and a medium-length skirt. She puts on a special bracelet that her aunt had given her before she had died and whispers to it.

"I love you, auntie" Right when Lucy was about to leave her room, her mom, Viviannah yelled that it was time for breakfast. Right after that, the smell of maple bacon and pancakes filled the air, right into Lucy's pierced nostrils.

"Coming mom!" Lucy happily yells back. She runs to the kitchen to see the pancakes, sausage that her nose didn't pick up on and bacon making a sun with rays pointing outward. The sun was the pancakes while the sausage and bacon were the rays pointing straight out.

"Wow! Mom!" Lucy says happily.

"Is today a special day or something?" Lucy asks, trying to figure out what made this day so special to her mom.

"Well...I finally got a job!" Viviannah's arms flew into the air, as well as batter that was cooking in the pan.

"Mom! You're making a mess!" Lucy gasps and dodges the burning hot pancake batter.

"Sorry, sweetie!" Viviannah gasps.

"Oh! Are you okay?" She asks, putting her arm around her.

"Just watch where you're going!' Lucy laughs.

"Well, eat your breakfast...or brunch then we should leave for Cassidy's birthday party1 Well, we're dropping you off." Lucy's dad, David said in a calm tone.

After Lucy finishes her breakfast-lunch, she puts her shoes on and gets ready to go to the party. She gets in the car with her mom, as Viviannah starts throwing questions like dodgeballs.

"So! Are you and Gabriel dating?" This was the one question Lucy was really paying attention to. She seemed angered at this question and immediately yelled 'No!' at the question.

"With that tone, it makes you seem like you're defending something..." Lucy's mom says back, smirking this time.

"I don't like boys...they're gross and mean!" Lucy says back, looking out the window, admiring Hurricane, Utah.

"Well, I used to think that, before I met your dad! I was 14 years old and he was 16!" She says, as if that was an okay age gap.

"Mom, that's gross..."

"Then! We got married when I was 18!" She said,

"Imagine being in love with a graduate in college" Lucy smirked back, trying to make it sound wrong, but it failed.

"Well, dear, he was the one! And I will forever love him. Plus, you came out of it." She smiled.
"And I'll always love you!" She says, smiling.

"I love you too, mom!" Lucy smiles gently.

Soon enough, they arrived at the pizzeria and Lucy waves to her mom and goes inside. While Lucy wasn't paying attention, she ran into a man. He had an angry look on his face.

"Watch where you are going...you little slut" The man said cautiously. Lucy took immediate offense to this and scoffed at the man, shoulder-chucking him. The man took immediate offense back but just walked off angrily. Lucy smiles, happy she won. She sees Gabriel and waves, while walking over to him.

"Hey, Gabes!" Lucy said, teasing him, as he does not like this name.

"Oh, Lucy. Why must you insist on calling me that name?!" He silently shouted. Lucy just giggles in reply. Gabriel taps Cassidy's arm and pulls her over to Lucy.

"Lucy, this is Cassidy!" Gabriel smiles.

"Cassidy, this is Lucy!" He introduces her to Lucy. They do a friendly handshake and Cassidy smiles.

"I like you!" She says.

"Aww! She's so kind hearted. Just like her brother!" Lucy said, crouching down to Cassidy's level. Gabriel blushed.

"Was that a flirt or a compliment?" Gabriel said, obviously flustered.

"Gabriel! That was a compliment!" Lucy said, wrinkling her nose. Gabriel noticed the wrinkling of Lucy's nose and was hurt, but he didn't show it and instead just smiled.

"Come on! Let's play some games!" Cassidy said, chuckling. She ran to the arcade and for a split second, Lucy could see the fake diamonds on Cassidy's shirt, the fake diamonds spelled out: 'Birthday Girl'. This made Lucy smile and knew she had to whisper 'Happy Birthday' to Cassidy later. She was about to go into the party room where Cassidy's birthday party was centered so she could down her stuff.

"I'll meet you guys later!" Lucy yelled. The others nodded and went back to playing their games. Lucy walked to the party room and set down her jacket, handbag and party hat Cassidy had given her earlier. She looked outside at the group playing. Their smiles, gleaming in the poor lighting of the pizzeria. As she was stepping out of the pizzeria, she noticed Spring Bonnie at the corner of her eye. She shrugged it off until she saw a hot pink handbag in his hands. She looks at it closely and looks back at where she put her stuff, and the handbag was gone.

"H-Hey!" Lucy didn't like how Spring Bonnie was just standing there, taunting her.