part 2

"Give my bag back!" She yelled in a medium tone.

She starts to run over to him, about to pounce on him for her handbag. Instead he just steps back, continuing to taunt Lucy. She grumbles a few swears under her breath as she holds her wrist that she fell on.
"Give me my handbag back!" She says.

"Why should I?" The yellow bunny finally spoke up. Lucy growls in a humane way and just gets up.

"Give. It. Back." She says in a scary tone. Spring Bonnie just walks to a different room. But there was no one there. It was dark and damp, cold and hopeless. He threw the handbag in the room and watched Lucy walk cautiously inside to grab it. Before she could run back out, Spring Bonnie closes the door behind her, letting her head it the door and locks it. Lucy falls back, hitting her head again, on the floor. She yelps, opens her eyes, rubbing her head and looks around. She can't see much because of how black the room is.
"What the bloody HELL?!" She yells, hearing her own voice echo is enough to give her goosebumps and a shiver down her spine.

"Oh...now! Language! Little girls aren't supposed to curse at such a young age..." This was a familiar voice to Lucy.

"Who are you?!" Lucy knew it was best to try and stay calm rather than panic and make things worse. Suddenly, thumps of objects falling on the ground shook Lucy.

"I am..."

"Who are you?!" Lucy yells again, but more demandingly.

"...oh heck! You won't live to tell anyone! My name's William Afton." There were more shivers sent down Lucy's spine as he said 'You won't live to tell anyone!'.

"Am I going to die?!" Lucy screams, full on panicking.

"Oh! Look who the smart one is now!" William chuckles. At the end of his sentence, Lucy screams at the top of her lungs. You could hear shuffling. Lucy looks around, still screaming, then William cuts her in the throat, right where her vocal cords are located. She tries to let out a scream, but he cuts her vocal cords when he cuts her. Lucy's coughing blood and scratching William's legs.
"Oh...what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" William laughs in a maniacal tone, enough to scare Lucy to her limits. Lucy runs to the door and bangs on it, trying to scream for help. But William walks up to her and throws a knife at her lower back, making her fall over in pain, holding her back. Blood is gushing out of her lower throat and lower back. It forms a small puddle, staining her hot pink handbag. William forms an evil smile. So evil, it sends shivers down a blind spider's spine.

"Don't worry...your friends won't be too sad to know you went missing...and never came back..." William said as he threw a knife at Lucy's head.