Chp 7: belladonna

🚨⚠️Before getting into this chapter, I would like to give you warnings. This chapter contains 18+ explicit content along with abusive language. If you're someone who can't handle murders/blood scenes please refrain from reading. 🚨⚠️

Unknown pov:

Desperation consumed me as I begged for assistance, yearning for someone to rescue me from the depths of this unknown place. With my eyes shrouded by a tightly wound scarf, the darkness enveloped me, amplifying my sense of disorientation. Straining against the constraints, I attempted to orient myself, only to be met with a relentless void.

A sudden disturbance shattered the eerie silence, the creak of a floorboard echoing through the obscurity. The distinct click of heels reverberated closer, sending shivers down my spine as an ominous presence drew near. Panic seized me, driving me to scream for help once more.

Then, a chilling sensation brushed against my neck, a cold metal object pressing against my skin. In that moment, my voice vanished, leaving me mute and defenseless, engulfed by an unsettling stillness.

"Who are you and why have you brought me here?"

"You truly have no idea?"

It was a woman's voice.

"Hey, whoever you are, can't we discuss this calmly? I mean, isn't it fair for me to admire your beauty too?"

All she did was scoff, and then I felt the cold metal against my skin again, but this time she was shredding the scarf with it, unraveling my blindfold. I couldn't help but smile at how easily women can be tricked.

She was wearing a dark cherry red dress that only reached to her thigh, complemented by dark red lipstick. The room exuded luxury, like a penthouse with a magnificent chandelier and shiny marble floors. The interior was adorned in black and grey, far from the old, junk-filled rooms portrayed in movies. It suited my taste quite well. Meeting her gaze, she sat on a chair resembling a queen's throne, adorned with gold accents, as if proclaiming her dominance. She held a glass of deep red liquid, commanding attention.

"Like the vibe?"

Well... didn't quite expect to be kidnapped into such a luxurious place," I remarked, scratching my neck.

"I'll take it as a yes," she replied, smiling.

"What did I do to deserve a spot in the goddess's throne?" I quipped.

She held my gaze intensely, not looking away even for a moment. Then, she walked towards me in a seductive manner. I couldn't deny that it had an effect on me; I could feel my pulse quickening. She was mesmerizing.

Let's play a game," she suggested, her voice laced with mystery.

Curiosity piqued, I agreed, albeit cautiously.

"With conditions," she added.

"What are they?" I asked, bracing myself for whatever was to come.

"I'll give you what you want right now, but afterward, you'll have to oblige by my rules. What do you say, babe?"

Babe? Did she just call me babe? My heart raced as I struggled to maintain composure.

"Okay, so right now, strip!" I asked tentatively.

"Ask nicely," she responded, her tone sending shivers down my spine.

Despite the unease, I couldn't hold back any longer. I stripped off my pants, eager to see what would unfold next.

With horror sinking in, I struggled against the restraints, desperately trying to break free. The realization hit me like a ton of bricks-I was completely at her mercy, bound to a chair with no means of escape.

As she approached me, dagger in hand, I felt a surge of panic coursing through my veins. Every fiber of my being screamed for release, for freedom from this nightmare. But all I could do was curse and plead, hoping against hope for a miracle to save me from the impending doom.

I realized the gravity of the situation. Fear and panic coursed through my veins as I struggled to comprehend the danger I was in. This was no game, and she was no ordinary kidnapper.

As her sinister intentions became clear, I knew I had to act fast. But with my hands bound and nowhere to run, escape seemed impossible. I was trapped in a nightmare, at the mercy of a woman whose intentions were far more sinister than I could have ever. Her words sent a chill down my spine.

Belladonna's pov:

"What happened little boy? Cat got your tongue? Continue with the curses, ahh or are you getting flashbacks of your victims of how you blackmailed those little womens by threatening them, by forcing them, by bidding on them".

I hold the dagger tightly in my hand.

"By accusing and humiliting and leaking their photos and videos".

As his struggles grew weaker and his breaths shallower, I leaned in closer, relishing the sight of his pain. Every gasp for air fueled my satisfaction, every drop of blood painting a vivid portrait of my triumph.

But amidst the chaos of his demise, a thought wormed its way into my mind, like a serpent coiling around my consciousness. It whispered promises of greater conquests, of bolder endeavors yet to come. And in that moment, I knew that this was only the beginning.

I wanna picture this moment so I could never forget this beautiful canvas of mine.
Then another thing popped in my mind.
How absolutely I love my crazy mind. I pull the dagger and stabbed him balls deep.

"You wanted me? How is it feeling, am I able to please you?"

He tried saying something but couldn't form sentences.

"Say that again?"

"Crazyy BITCHH!"

"You're right! Took you long enough to recognise the crazy bitch".

I couldn't stop laughing but before I could reveal myself properly that trash bag died. Ughhh I always tell everyone and the look of shock is even more enjoying, why did he have to be so weak. Died so easily.