Chapter 4

(Harry's POV)

I still cant believe it, we get to keep her! All the lads are excited too. Right now we are all in the living room watching Lilo and Stitch because that's what kids watch......at least I think it is. Oh well Mir seems to be enjoying it. She keeps laughing at Louis because hes making noises like Stitch makes, all of the lads are laughing as well.

By the time the movie is finished its 9 o'clock. I told Miranda that we will stay up for another half hour then go to bed she said "Ok daddy" and continued to play with the other lads.

"Boys and girl I've gotten an amazing idea!" Louis suddenly shouts. Liam chuckles and asks "What is it Lou?"

"Tommorrow we shall call the girls to meet us at the park and we will take Miranda so they can meet her. What do you guys think?"

"I think its a fabulous idea Lou" I exclaimed. I look over at Mir and she has a look of confusion on her face " Uncle Louis who are the girls?" She asks. Louis chuckles and says "Well the girls are mine, Niall,Liam,and Zayns girlfriends. And you get to meet them!"

"YAY!" Miranda screams but then stops "Daddy you don't have girlfriend?" She asks. "No

sweetie daddy doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment."" Oh ok" she replies.

By the time we finished our plans for tommorrow it was 9:45 so I told the boys good night and picked Mir up and walked up the stairs. I sat Mir on the bed and walked in to the bathroom with my night clothes and got changed then I walked out got one of my t-shirts and helped Mir into it as a night gown. It hung down all the way to her ankles. That's just how small she was. I had to remember to go clothes shopping for her too. She crawled ln the bed like she was an animal and I chuckled at her. I pulled the covers up for her and she hopped into them snuggling deeper in to the blankets. I got into bed beside her and she immediately snuggled into my chest. Right before she fell asleep she said "I love you daddy" I smiled and kissed her forehead then fell asleep as well.

(Next day still Harry's POV)

Right now me and Mir are making breakfast for everyone or rather I am she's just sitting at the table watching me.

"Is that waffles, sausage, and eggs I smell?!?" Niall screams asked while running down the stairs with the rest of the boys running behind him "Uncle Ni Ni how did you know?" Mir asked amazed, the truth was is that we were all amazed. Niall just laughed and said "Oh sweetie I know my food" and started chowing down on the food same with everyone else.

I got Mir's plate ready the cut it up into peices ensuring that she wouldn't choke and then set it in front of her. As soon as it was in front of her she began devouring it. I laughed and started to eat my own food.

We all finished and got dressed, Miranda in the only clothes she had, and now we are all in the van driving to the park. We finally got there and went to the ice cream shop where Louis said we would meet the girls.

We got there and we saw the girls standing there chowing down on ice cream. Louis ran to his girlfriend, Rachel, She has Blonde hair that's sort of wavy, blue eyes, shes about 5'2, and shes perfect for Louis shes bassically a girl version on Louis. And shes Louis's age.

Liam ran to his girlfriend Kaycee. Shes Liam's age.She has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes, but technically her eyes are brown she just wears colored contacts. She is probably the most serious out of the girlfriends but she can be fun too. So basically shes just like Liam.

Zayn ran to his girlfriend Grace. Shes Zayns age.She has sort of long brown wavy hair, hazel eyes with gold flecks, shes 5'7 and not really a girlie girl she only wears dresses if she is going where she needs to wear one. Shes serious, smart, but can be really fun and dirty minded at times.

Nialls girlfriend, Madison but everyone calls her Madi, actually ran to him. Shes has long brown straight hair, brown eyes, and is super goofy and shes Niall's age. Shes exactly like Niall in every way goofy, crazy, and will eat everything.

Me, I had no girlfriend but I've been in love with someone forever. Hope, my childhood best friend from Holmes Chapel. The last time I saw her was the day before I audition for the X-factor. I still keep in touch with her though. Shes like me crazy and weird and dirty minded. That's why I love her.

By now all the guys are snogging their girlfriends. I bend down and cover Mir's eyes and scream "THERE IS A CHILD IN THE AREA!" After that they all pull away and blush like mad.

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT MIRANDA!?" All the girls scream together then start running towards me and Mir. Miranda laughs when Madi picks her up and hugs her while all the other girls joined. The lads and I were laughing together.

"Well ladies lets go play!" Louis yells then runs off towards the play ground with us following behind him.

While running something caught my eye. It was a girl. I stopped running and looked at her. I couldn't believe it, it was Hope! I ran toward her and screamed "HOPE!" She turned around and saw me her eyes widened and she started running towards me also. When we met we embraced in a hug but then I pulled back and stared into her eyes and said "Hope ive missed you so much. And I think I'm in love with you now that I've seen you even though I thought I was in love with you before but now that I see you I'm certain I'm in love with you." "I'm in love with you to Harry" she says before crashing her lips to mine. When we are through we walk hand in hand to the others when Miranda sees me she runs up to me and hugs my legs and says " Hi daddy I was waiting for you" then she sees Hope and says "Daddy who's that?" Upon hearing a little girl call me daddy Hope's eyes widened then she said "D-daddy?"

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! Guys! So very long chapter. I didn't know when to stop so I decided to stop there. Sorry is its to long and sorry for the mistakes I wrote it on my kindle again. So Louis's girfriend Rachel is played by RachelPayne123, Liams girlfriend Kaycee is played by my friend and she doesn't have a wattpad, Niall's girlfriend is played by my friend Madi her wattpad is hayveen_1D, I play Zayn's girlfriend, and, Hope is played by my friend Hope and her wattpad is stop_the_trafic_1D. So check out those wattpads. Bye!

-Grace<3