Chapter 10

(Harry's POV)

"Sir, I am going to need you to tell me all that happened." A police man said to me for the billionth time.

"I already told you! The guy burst into our house and tried to take my daughter! Then when he heard sirens he scramble!" I yell completely irritated.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down sir. We are doing everything we can. Can you give us a description of this man?"

"He was wearing a mask, but we believe it's a guy that is wanted for attempt of murder and all that." I say before sighing.

"Was he in his mid forties?" The officer asks with slight fear showing in his eyes.

I nod unsure.

"You are now free to leave Mr. Styles. You friends are outside." He says hurriedly before rushing to the other officers.

I walk out to see the lads and Miranda sitting in the waiting room by the reception desk.

As soon as Miranda sees me she is up running towards me with her hands up in front of her.

"Daddy!" she squeals when I pick her up.

"Hi, baby girl." I smile giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"How'd it go in there." Liam asks giving me a pat on the back.

"It took forever because I had to keep explaining what happened for like a hundred times." I say.

"Well let's go mate it's been a long day." Niall says leading the way out of the door and to the cars.

****

We walk through the door of our house and hear 5 girl voices scream, "Are you guys alright!?"

We look to our left to see our five girlfriends running towards us with tears streaming down their faces.

They were really really loud an I didn't wan them to wake up Miranda who was asleep on my shoulder.

Louis must have thought the same because he said, "Sh Mir's asleep." before giving Rachel a peck on the lips and a gigantic bear hug.

All the other lads do the same to their girlfriends and Hope walks up to me and hugs me from the side and pecks my cheek.

"You alright?" She whispers.

"Fine." I reply back in an equal tone.

"How's Miranda?" Grace asks.

"She seems alright, but I don't know." I sigh.

"Well you guys had a long day why don't you just sleep on it." Madi says.

"Mmm that sounds like a good idea." Zayn mutters tiredly.

-------

Hiya! I know this is a short and crap chapter, but it's something right?

Tell me what you all think.

Bye! love ya!