Nick Buongiovanni (For Abby)

For @ayekay14

Today's the day! I'm going to sdk's show in NY and finally meeting them. I've been waiting so long for this day and now it's here!

After I finish getting ready, I hop in my car and start the drive to the show.

The concert portion of the event started up right as I arrived. Guess I should've come a bit earlier.

During Jonah's cover of Stacy's Mom, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a security guard.

I think I'm in trouble for having pop in the building. "I'm so so sorry sir," I say to him while holding the bottle put in front of me.

"You're not doing anything wrong miss," the security guard says. " I was directed by one of those young men on stage to give you this note."

"Thank you sir," I answer before he heads backstage.

I open the folded scrap of paper and read it.

Will you meet me backstage after the concert? -Nick Buongiovanni

I can't believe my eyes. Nick wants me to meet him backstage. Out of all people? Don't get me wrong, I sure am nervous, but this is an opportunity I don't want to give up.

The concert ends and my throat hurts from all the screaming.

"It's now or never," I think to myself before entering backstage.

Chomik greets me at the entrance.

"Hey! Can I help you with something?" He politely asks.

"Well," I answer. "I was actually given this n-"

"Hey! I've been looking for you!" Nick says cheerfully, coming up from behind Chomik.

Chomik gives Nick a questioning look and Nick nods.

"Nice to meet you," Nick says shaking my hand.

"I'm Abby," I say.

"Nick," he replies, laughing.

He tells me to follow him, and we end up in a small room with some couches and a coffee table in the center. He sits down on one of the couches and motions for me to sit next to him.

"Sorry if this is random," he apologizes. "But I saw you in the crowd and you look pretty cool and I want to get to know you."

"No problem!" What do you want to know about me?"

"Start with some basic facts," Nick answers.

I begin by retelling my name, informing him of my age, and so on.

A half an hour passes, and I've just run out of things to inform him of me.

"I was thinking we could grab some fro-yo after the meet and greet. Would that be okay with you?" Nick asks.

"That sounds great!" I answer. "See you later!" I walk back into the main area and join the back of the line for the meet and greet.

I went through with the rest of the fans as normal during the meet and greet. It was a little awkward "meeting" Nick since we had already talked, but we took pictures and hugged and stuff anyway.

The meet and greet ended and I had made my way outside before realizing that he had never specified which fro-yo shop and therefore had no idea where to go.

I wander down the streets for a bit before I become completely lost, with no fro-yo shops in sight.

"Hey there!" Someone says from behind me. I instantly recognize that it's Nick who's speaking. I turn around.

"Hey Nick! Uh, sorry I don't meet you at the shop, I'm kinda lost right now.

"It's okay! It's my fault. I never told you which of the shops that you should go to."

"Let's go then!" I say grabbing his hand and going along. It takes me a second to realize that I took his hand and have to awkwardly apologize.

"No, it's fine," he says, intertwining our fingers together. I look up at him, and all I can see is love in his eyes.

I hope you like it Abby!

If you would like an imagine with you and someone from beast coast, please comment your first name, the type of imagine you would like written, and with who.

-Applebeees