𝟐𝟏𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ..

𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄 also known asShéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph

𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄
also known as
Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph

𝐀𝐍𝐃

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
also known as
Horace Bernard Walls III

In which ..

Horace receives detention aslong as his worst enemy, and it turns out better than he expected .
————————————————-

"bitch. That's why yo ass smell like fish ." horace muttered under his breath obviously arguing with shèyaa per usual.

"bitch your literally saying it under your breath like say it too my face?" shèyaa laughed attempting focusing on his work instead of mhorace.

"if yall don't STOP both of yall gon get detention, and im NOT playin ." The teacher screamed at both of them hoping that they would finally stop, which they didn't.

"suck my dick bitch .." shèyaa continued to argue with the younger boy behind him. Horace immediately said something back now not n really caring if he gets detention or not.

"ain no body tryna suck that lil ass dick ." Horace shouted right back at him, with everyone else in the class intervening.

"ight that's it y'all both got after school detention, cause I told yall to stop arguin and yall don't listen. BUTTT anyways class dismissed get tf out ma class ." the teacher said dismissing the whole class.

Horace groaned as he walked out the class not wanting to have detention with HIM. Nardo walked towards his friend group dapping all of them up one by one

"wazzupp" taymor smiled excited to see his homeboy, also hugging him. "wassup ma nigga" Horace said hugging him back.

"why you look like that .." Nicholas pointed out questioning why he looked like that

"like what ..?" Horace asked taking that to offense. "you always smilin and shii and you look rude ." Nicholas answered his question .

"Oh, my stupid ass fucking teacher gave me detention and the worse thing about it is I have to have it with SHÈYAA ." nardo cursed really pissed off .

"well it can't be that bad .." Taurus spoke trying to calm him down.

Meanwhile ..