Shara (Active service)

Active service means a sex chapter. Guys this thing is named sanses brothel of course there will be fucking along with an actual storyline. Will every sex chapter contain lore? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Will some of them? Yes absolutely. Will this be one specifically? the first 2 lines will give a bit of an inside into how the brothel is run. Will I take requests for sex chapters? No Like I have a smut book go there if you want something like that. 

Lilly a top courtsan sat in a mork office sorting paperwork. It was the actual paperwork for the Brothel but written in Wing Ding and Egg (If you know you know). He sat there looking through the papers and writing down in wingding too until someone walked in. A woman in her thirties. She wore proper business attire as she looked at Lilly. The latter looked up at her rather uninterested.

"You are late," Lilly said. She wasn't. The woman smiled at that. She was in her forties skinny but her hair was long and shining but tugged away in a bun. It was a hazel brown which looked good with her green eyes. She was dressed in a blazer with a white blouse underneath and a black skirt that stopped at her knees.

"Excuse me, sir," She said walking over with a folder. Her black heels clinked against the tile floor with every step. She walked around standing beside Lilly and placed the folder on The desk bending over the sturdy furniture ever so slightly. However, as she was to pull away her hand Lilly grabbed it. He could sense her excitement her smile was too wide as he rolled back and pulled her onto her lap in one smooth movement. She gasped not expecting that as Lilly tilted her head up. The two locked eyes as he had her where he wanted.

"You are not excused," Lilly said. His eyes bore into hers as he pressed his leg into her crotch.

"Shara when you are supposed to bring something to me do it right away," Lilly said her eyes widened as she was picked up and placed on the table pushing all the papers away. He pushed her down.

"Boss?" She asked not at all sure what was about to happen but the smile on her face told Lilly that she liked this. Lilly moved his hands up under her skirt rolling it up and grabbing the hem inside before pulling them off. He looked at her red face as he with one hand unbuttoned her shirt too.

"No underwear? At work no less? Were you hoping for this Shara?" He commented as he pushed her against the table. His fingers were running over her womanhood and he noticed how her womanhood was nearly dripping. he unzipped his pants. She looked down at the beast under her smiling back up.

"Says the guy already wearing a condom," She commented. Lilly smirked pushing in roughly as he grabbed onto her shoulders pushing her against the desk.

"Would you look at that," He started as one of his fingers ran over the side of her chest touching her sensitive skin. She took in a gasp of air as she felt his manhood twitch within her and almost move as if it were a tentacle in her.

"Sunken in stomach and so thin you are skin and bone," He grabbed her left breast gently squeezing it and massaging it. 

"Not only have you been neglecting work but also yourself," He growled at her she didn't comment on it as he bent over her body biting her neck not hard enough to leave marks but enough for slight pain. She moaned as he pulled out.

"You don't even give me something to bite at," He scolded looking at her tired eyes. She cried soon after as Lilly thrusted into her going fast and almost not caring about her or so it seemed as she cried out in pleasure. Lilly noticed how fast her breath got laboured and hoisted himself up from her so he didn't put pleasure on her body. He moved down and found one of her breasts as he went in with his mouth nibbling at it licking and nusseling as he got faster now that her breath wasn't as laboured. She moaned under him as he moved his tentacle-like dick around inside of her. His hips still moved rhythmically. She came hard right after being overwhelmed by this new movement. A scream had torn from her throat but Lilly didn't stop. Oh no. He knew the woman under him He knew how she loved to be overstimulated and how he had to finish too. She came to him once a week needing relief and relief he would give her. He needed it just as much as her. He went harder giving her no time to rest as he drilled into her. He could feel how he was getting closer but he knew it would take a lot more before he could finish himself. He looked down at her. She was a moaning mess, saliva dripping from her chin and a bruise most likely forming on her back

"You know," He said going particularly hard.

"You need to improve your performance," He continued looking down at the mess under him. He could tell that she could hear and understand him. Not that a normal person would know.

"Get a dietician. You almost faint just walking 5 steps. You don't eat enough and it shows," He scolded her thrusting harder into her. 

"S-Sorry!" She yelled out between moans. He didn't care one bit as he only drilled harder into her. He was getting closer and she came once again. 

"Please. Slow down," She almost begged screaming. Lilly could tell he too was close. If only he could push her a little further.

"Will you take better care of your needs?" He asked not even slowing one bit. So close.

"YES," She yelled out. At one particularly hard thrust, he got both of them over the edge and smiled at her. He slowed down a lot and just road out their highs until he eventually stopped. She was a panting mess and he didn't even seem affected in the slightest. He picked her up and went to the couch. He used his magic to get a blanket as he wrapped her up nice and snuggly. The two just sat there for a while as they came down from their respective highs. 

"Shara. You know I have leverage over you. Start eating more and healthier. I know you can afford it," Lilly said looking down at the exhausted woman. She only looked up at him slightly annoyed.

"Lilly I don't have time to cook it,"

"Hire a chef and if anything make them deliver your meals. Shara, you look like a skeleton and for a human that is not healthy," Lilly scolded her. She sighed.

"I can help you find a good cook. We even have a chef here who can send meals to your office if need be," Nightmare said.

"I find the skeletal body incredibly beautiful," She admitted. Lilly sighed heavily. 

"And skeletons are attracted to a healthy body. I know you don't like female ecto's but I'm showing you min right now," Lilly declared frustrated with his regular. He placed her on the couch stripped down and summoned his female ecto rather than his male.

"This is a healthy body minus the chest," he said. His body was stunning almost a work of art and Shara while disgusted with the female body couldn't help but stare. Broad shoulds hourglass body smooth bright purple skin covered in dark blue freckles. A soft stomach with a healthy layer of fat turning towards chubby. Lilly's chest was of incredible size and Shara was jealous. Honsetly most females wanted breasts like that. 

"These give me major back pains so don't even think about it," Lilly warned knowing what Shara stared at.

"Even men have bigger tits than mine," She told him.

"Do know that skeletons do not have genders we just put male as our gender in official documents because of the social benefits," Lilly corrected her. She stared.

"Honestly that is smart," She replied looking over at his thighs. They were thicker than what she would have expected there was no gap between his legs when he stood normally. Over all his body was stunning. 

"This is what you should strive for-" he said and unsummoned his body. "-Not this," His bony body surprised her.

"Not to be rude but why do you have black tentacle-like markings?" She asked.

"First of that is rude. Second off some skeletons are born with markings like this. Like vitiligo but for skeletons and forming coherent patterns corresponding to our magic and No you can not see," Lilly said. She nodded and then looked up at him.

"Same time next week?" She asked.

"Only if you show proof of a change in diet," Lilly finished off before getting dressed once again.