Chapter 2

There are some curse words and possible abuse(?) in this chapter, just telling you guys now!

It had been some time since Moon woke up. He was around 12:14 PM, and Sun was still asleep, so Moon woke him up, but Sun rolled right over again to keep sleeping...Moon, now worried, tested Sun for any signs of the infection...it was negative...  "Sun, get up."  Moon said, sounding nervous...  "...no...i'm still tired..."  Sun responded back...Moon eventually shook Sun awake...only to see Sun looked really tired...Moon sighed and asked Sun...  "You stayed up all night again, didn't you..." Sun nodded in response...Moon sighed again as he said...  "Just get some rest...I'm going on a supply run with Solar..."  Sun shot up after hearing that...  "No! It's too dangerous!"  Sun said in response, he sounded worried now...  "Sun, I get you're scared of me and Solar getting infected, but we'll be fine! We always come back, don't we?"  Sun nodded nervously...he had always worried about any of his siblings being infected...

After Moon and Solar came back from their supply run, Sun noticed that Solar was acting off...more hostile and tired than usual...  "Solar, you okay?"  Lunar tried to ask Solar, only to be met with a rude response...  "I'm fine, now leave me the fuck alone."  Lunar, slightly shocked, went and told Moon what had happened...which Moon wasn't happy at all...  "WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SOLAR?!"

Sun heard yelling...more yelling...great...he saw Lunar come into his room and shut the door, to which Sun held his arms out and hugged Lunar gently...  "They're fighting again..."  Sun heard his little brother mutter, to which Sun responded with...  "I know bud...I know..."  Sun handed Lunar one of his favorite plushies...Lunar slightly smiled as he held it...  "Thank you..."  Sun heard Lunar say...  "You're welcome bud..."  Sun tried to cover Lunar's ears so Lunar wouldn't hear the yelling...  "SHUT UP!"  Sun heard Moon yell...he slightly winced as he heard the yelling...which was quickly followed by the sound of metal being hit...Sun knew someone got hit...he didn't know who...he just hoped whoever got hit was okay...

H̸̨̧̛̛̭̣̣̖͕̼̩͓͚̝̄͗͛̽̄̐̅̒̀͊̄̈͝e̵̦͓̱͍̯̎̍̍͆̑̿̐͌͝'̷̨̢̞̼̱̮̗̗͔̮͋͐̑̎̈͐̌̉̽͗̽͑̃͊ş̸̢̢̧̨̡̖̻̻͚̗͖̺͙̅̈́̎̕ͅ ̴̟̘̣̹͉͂̆̒̃̕s̴̨̛͔͇̙̞̩̩̥̤̘̹̙̠͌̉̆̋̂̅̇̈́̾̆͛͠͠͠l̶̡̀̊̀͝ơ̸̧͍̼̹̲̋́̋̌̉̆̿͌̎̚͘w̶̨̫̫̩͇̘̬̱͂͛̌͗̂̚ḽ̸̨̡͕̩̲̱̭̺̫͐̀͛̐̽̾̈̈́̈́́̈́͆̉͜͝͝ͅͅy̵̰̬͒͛͋͂̓̈̈́͑͑͒̀̇̍͝ ̷̧̝̱̟̳͔̣͎̟̬͒ḃ̸̨̭̘͑̈̀̆̕͝ę̷̟̜͚̻̻̝̩̟̬̃̚į̵̨̡͙̦̖͍͇̣̺̻͓̼̟͒͛̇͒̋ͅn̶̢͓͚͉̩͙͍̫̰͇͙̞̲̜͕̉ģ̶̦̰͍̫̫̞͖̗̙̟̘͂̈́̈̉̈́̈́̆̈́̓̒̄̚͠ͅ ̷̢̬̮̜̝͈̰̝͊͊͒͑͛͒͝i̴̝̮̫̽̐n̵͔̞͉̲͈̎͒̋̇̿̋͋̎̎̌̿̚͝f̶̨̼͖͔̦̻̹͍̬̲͎͇̮̬̻̏̀̑̀͒è̸̢̮̖̤̮̰̿̐̿̑̄͘c̴̙̼̰̲̔͋ť̸̫̪̭̼̝͚͕̬̖͖̮̒̒͗̏͒̐̓͘͜ȩ̴̣͍̦̻͈̮̭͉̦͕̮̄̂̕͝ͅd̸͔͙̣̫͎̣̋̔͌͘̚.̷̛̻̳̼̅̀͛̋̐̊̎͊̃̈͌̃̚͝.̵̮̯͆́͋̈́̃.̴̢̞̱͙͙̯͈̳̝͑̃̎́̿̒͋͋̐͝
̸̠̖̣̝̼͕̝̩̇
̸͕̰̞͇̺̇̊̆̑͌͊̉̍͊̅͗͠I̷̧̫̻̗̪̝̤͓̥̤̝͇͍̜̒̉'̶̠̭͈̫̭̹͍̬͗̃̈́m̶̲̟̖̺̮̜̑̓̎͠ͅ ̵͈̤̗̮̙͇̦̲̀̐͆̎̽͂̿͒͆̉͑̈́̌͗̍ͅs̸̟̝̦̃̉͑͒̋͐̀̀̏̅́̃̈́͝͝o̶̧͈̘̫̬̲̦̦̜̰͓̘̐̎ͅr̷͓͈̱̦̹̪̗͓̎̒̋̒͂̃̒́̈̈́́͘͜r̸̨͍̞̈́̏̀̉̓̈̀́̋͌̓͜͠y̵͐͋̆̓̉̓̽͂̾̔͑͊̊͠ͅ.̸̙̗͋̈́̿̀̔̑̾̃̀̔̍̚.̴̮̗̝͍́̃͌̐.̷̛̛̙͉̌̀̓̐͂̽̋̽̈́͠