Chapter 9

Solar looked at Moon, who seemed like he was writhing in pain...he felt bad...Moon was one of the only people who didn't hate him, other than Moon's siblings of course...

Solar watched as parts of the infection disappeared...it didn't fully go away, but it was definitely slowed down...Moon looked up at Solar...

"What...did I-..."

"You didn't hurt them, just freaked out Lunar and me..."

Moon sighed as he slowly sat up, his body felt sore...

"Does Earth know?"

"That's a question for Sun, not me."

Sun then walked in the room with Earth, who was crying...

"Well, guess that answers my question..."

Earth stood in the doorway crying, while Sun hesitantly approached Moon...

"Hey Sun." Solar spoke bluntly, though it was still clear he was a bit scared...

"Hey..." Sun spoke hesitantly, as if he was scared of being in Moon's room with Moon in it.

"You know that Solar kinda fixed it, right?"

"I know...it just...you still have the infection, and it can still spread..."

"It's slowed down Sun...I don't know how much, but it'll take much longer than it normally spreads."

"I know...I'm scared though..."

Moon got up and hugged Sun...he knew Sun was scared, but he still wanted to comfort his brother...

"Can we stay like this for a while...?"

He heard Sun ask quietly, to which he nodded a bit...

.. .----. -- / ... - .. .-.. .-.. / .- .-.. .. ...- . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / .--- ..- ... - / -.. --- -. .----. - / -.- -. --- .-- / .. - / -.-- . -