Freak -1-

It was the last day of school. Stanley packed up his bag at the bell, so did the other four in the current Losers group. Bill is the first one out of the cell locked classroom. Richie finds Bill next in the scattered hallway. Next Richie runs up, and Richie of course can't help but to keep his mouth shut. He starts talking about Stanley and how he has his bar mitzvah. Eddie soon joins this conversation.
"They'll slice a piece of his dick off." Eddie says.
"Then he'll have nothing left." Richie says almost seriously. Eddie shrugs.
"That is true-" And then runs out Stanley.
     Y/n scrambles to put all of her stuff in her backpack. "And don't forget about the summer homework." A wave of groans came across the ninth grade students, well mostly ninth. Y/n L/n. The eighth grade taking ninth grade classes.
      She stood up and slung her backpack over her left shoulder. "L/n!" The teacher called. Y/n clenched the strap, eager to leave this hell hole.
"Yes, Mr. Fench?" she said sweetly through grinded teeth.
"Good job this year. When I heard I was getting an eighth grade student, in advanced ninth grade math, I thought you were done for. But you made it at the top of the class almost every time!" He smiled, and gave her a nod that she could leave.
"Thanks," she waved on her way out. Her sprint stared the moment she left the room. She thought it was weird he didn't think she could do it. She had been one grade ahead almost her whole school career.
    She bumped into people as she left, getting yelled at by whoever it was she hit carelessly. It was summer, no one was going to see her again till next year. Y/n pushed open the doors quickly and took a breath of the warm summer air. She had always loved the smell of the summer and spring air. Y/n moved her head slowly, trying to find her friends, and as she guessed she found them non-consensually with the Bowers gang. She hastened a run to her friends. She was able to intercept Patrick throwing Stanley's kippah. The kippah landed in the road, she ran in front of a bus that screeched as it stopped and yelled a honk at her. She held up the kippah and flicked the bus driver off.
     She walked back over to Stanley and Richie who were knocked over by Patrick. Stanley stared at her in amazement. She laid the kippah on Stanley's eyes and smiled. "You guys okay." Stanley moved the kippah and nodded, so did Richie. Y/n stared at Stanley.
"You know he was basically begging for you to get outside." Richie said sitting up.
"No I didn't! I asked where she was it was taking you longer than usual." Stanley said embarrassed and scrambling to sit up. Y/n laughed, but her head whipped around when she heard Bill talking.
"Shit." She stood up slowly to walk to Bill's side.
"You s-s-s-say somethin' B-B-B-Billy?" Henry asked moving closer to Bill's face.
"Yes he did, he said, "Stop Bowers." Y/n said stepping in between the two.
"Great you guys, the freak is here now too!" Henry says, looking back at the other boys. They all laugh and snicker. Y/n clenched her fists.
"And I'll finish speaking for him too. You all are useless pieces of shit, please. Get. A. Fucking. Life. What do you think? I'm hurt by being called a freak by someone dumber than me? You're a year older than me, but I'm in your grade and you're in mine. Grow the fuck up." Y/n pushed Henry, he stumbled one step back
"Y/n, stop is." Stanley half whispers and half yells at her.
"What you think you got a gut now little girl? You better keep your hands to your fucking self." Henry picked her up by her shirt and brought her close to his face.
"You ain't gonna do anything about it, because your daddy is right back there." She hitched her head back in the direction of hid dad. Henry looked at his dad then dropped Y/n, and started walking off.
"You better watching your fucking back, L/n." Henry yells. Y/n rolls her eyes and turns back to the guys. They all stare at her.
"That was so badass." Richie says mesmorised. Y/n laughs then moved her eyes to Stanley. He had a worried look on his face. Y/n let a sigh slip out and moved to him. She kissed his cheek.
"I'll be fine, he's too pussy to do anything. Now can we please get the fuck out of here already?! It's summer and I don't think we want to spend another second on school grounds." She stared yelling the last pint, and all the boys cheered with her.