The Pharmacy -2-

"Okay so when I said I didn't want to spend my summer on school grounds, I also didn't mean I want to spend my summer in the sewers." Y/n says, crossing her arms, holding back her gag. Bill ignored her, walking further in with his flashlight.
"What so you guys aren't coming in?" Richie asks.
"No, have you seen the color of my jeans?" Y/n pinched the edges of her white jeans rolling her eyes. Stanley laughed.

"Also, that's grey water." says Eddie.
"The hell is grey water?" Richie asks.
"Basically piss and shit. So I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in million of gallons of dairy pee." Richie picked up a stick and hooked a god knows what to the end of it and sniffed it.
"Ew Eddie," Y/n shook her head.
"Doesn't smell like caca to me senor!" Richie said with an unnecessary accent.
"Okay- I can smell that from here." Eddie says.
"It's probably your breath just wafting back into your face." Richie grins and air-high fives with Y/n. The two boys keep going back and forth.
     "I would have preferred listening to you practice Hebrew than listen to these two fight over piss and shit water." Y/n whispered to Stanley. Stanley smiled down to her.
"Yeah I don't think I'd prefer getting yelled at by my dad, or have to face that stupid painting. But I would prefer being somewhere not here. And with you of course." Stanley grabbed Y/n's hands and faced her.
"You know, you look especially comely when you're practicing Hebrew." Y/n chuckles.
"What the hell is comely?" Stanley asks looking her into her glowing e/c eyes.
"It means cute Stanley, you look cute."
"Of course you would use a big word for 'cute'. And why especially when I'm getting scolded by my dad and fumbling over my words with a language I should know by now?" Stanley said, with a sound of disappointment ringing through his voice, he looks away from Y/n and she takes his chin with his hands and tilts his head slightly to look back at her.
"Well one, comely isn't a big word. Two, it's not when you are getting yelled at by your dad, even though you do look good even then. It's when you fumble over words and glance at me. Or the smile you get when you say something completely right. Oh and you fumbling over your words remind me of the first time we talked, you were always so damn nervous." Stanley stared into her eyes, realizing her pureness and her true love for him. He smiled warmly to her.
"You think that-"
     "Please get a damn room. We're over here talking about piss and caca, and you two are being all lovely-dovey. "Awe you're so cute tehe." "Awe you think that? Tehe."
"Richie you're just jealous we don't smell like shit right now." Y/n let go of Stanley's hands and stepped along the ledge to be in front of Richie, then she put her hands on her hips. Richie began his argue when they all heard a tumble come from behind them. Eddie, Y/n and Stanley turned around, and there lay a bloody Ben.
"Holy. Shit."
     They all rushed to get Ben help and once at an alley between a pharmacy and another building they assigned Richie the watch job.
     Once in the pharmacy the boy started to gather all they needed. "Can you guys even pay for two of those things?" Y/n asks with a snicker in her voice. Bill looked at his slim mouth and started a shrug.
"This is all I have, do you guys have anything?" Everyone shook their heads, and almost on queue Beverly came around the corner, throwing something behind her back.
"You okay?" Bill asks as Eddie drops cotton balls.
"I'm fine, what's wrong with you guys." She looks through all of them.
"None of your business." Stanley says. Y/n laughs.
"There's a kid outside and it looks like someone killed him." Richie says.
"We need some s-s-supplies but we don't have enough money." Bill says, standing awkwardly.
     Y/n moved her eyes to Beverly and let a grin draw on her face.
"I have an idea." Y/n said, and she waved Beverley up to the counter with her. "Go along with me." Beverly nodded and put the tampons on the counter. Y/n and Beverly look at the old saggy cashier up and down. "I like you glasses, they make you look like someone I just can't put my tongue on it." Y/n said  slowly.
"I think it's Clark Kent." Beverly looks at Y/n, and her face lights up.
"Exactly!" Y/n winks at Beverly. The pharmacist laugh and adjust his glasses.
"Well I don't know about that." He says.
"Can I try them on?" Beverly asks. Y/n grins at her wits, and ability to catch on. The pharmacist ponders for a second but gives in and hands the glasses to Beverly.
     Beverly puts on the glasses and stares into the pharmacist's eyes for a moment. "What do you think?" she asks. He leans closer to her and smiles.
"Well how about that? You look just like Lois Lane."  Y/n's fists clench getting what his words are pushing to. Y/n glances behind her and the boys are still grabbing things. Y/n takes the glasses from Beverly and puts the on.
"Well, who do I look like?" Y/n asks.
"Well aren't you just as beautiful. I'd say you look like (put an old celebrity you look like or something.)" Y/n scrunches her nose, and takes off the glasses.
"Thanks-oops." She bites her lip as she knocks over the display case on the counter. "Sorry." she says setting down the glasses gently.
"It's okay " he says sighing and putting his glasses back on. He bands down to pick everything up. Y/n and Beverly turn around and see the three boys leaving. Eddie fumbles over his feet and chips into the wall. Y/n and Beverly laugh, then Beverly takes a pack of cigarettes off the counter into her pocket. Y/n glanced at Beverly, both of them grinning. 
     The pharmacist stands back up and looks at the girls. "I think we're ready to check out." Y/n starts before he can say anything worse than he already has.
"Oh okay. , (whatever he reduces the price to)." he says. Beverly throws the money on the counter and the two girls leave.
     The instant they get outside they start laughing. 
"You look like Clark Kent." Y/n laughs. "How the hell did you come up with that." Beverly laughs.
"I don't know, it was the first guy with glasses to come out my head. Who were you hinting at?" Beverly asks through her laugh. Y/n snorts which causes more laughter from the girls.
"I-I don't even know, maybe a perverted Jack Nicholson at best." Y/n said. Beverly grabs Y/n shoulder for support, from the air leaving her body from laughing.
"How have we never talked before Bev? Oh can I call you that?" Y/n asks. Beverly nods.
"Of course. And you're so right, we need to talk more." Bev says.
"If you become friends with the loser, brace yourself. They are all at the end of the day, Middle School boys."
"Even Bill and Stanley?" Bev asks Y/n, and Y/n nods.
"Trust me, literally an hour ago Bill and Richie we're standing in the sewers. Then Richie and Eddie started arguing over shit water and staph infections." The two laugh again.
     Stanley peaks his head up. "Is that, Y/n laughing?" he asks. 
"Are you that boring and unfunny to the point where you can't recognize your own girlfriends laughing?"
"Shut up Richie." Stanley and Bill start walking to the end of the alley. "Oh and for you information I make Y/n laugh- a lot." Stanley yelled back.
     At the end of the alley Bill and Stanley saw Y/n and Beverly walking together, they both look so... perfect.