(My sister's request!) 𝕴 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖆 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖟𝖊

Husker sat at his bar, drunk and dazed. He shifted his weight to his right leg and turned, reaching for another bottle. His hand sloppily hit the shelf before it unsteadily grabbed the bottle. He popped open the cap and guzzled it down, hiccuping as he put it back on the shelf. He rested his head on the bar-top and quickly fell into a deep slumber, purring.

"Hey, Whiskers!" 

He woke up with a jolt, recognizing the voice slowly. He growled and looked up, only to see Angel Dust trotting toward him with great sass. His hips swayed as he neared with a lustful smirk. He sat down and leaned against the bar, raising his eyebrows at the drunk bartender.

"Livin' without me, baby-cakes~?"

Angel leaned closer, mockingly making a smooching sound with his lips.

"Scram, Legs. I'm not in the mood to deal with your bullshit.."

His eyes fluttered closed as his head hit the bar-top with a bonk. Angel snickered and laughed.

"Man, you're wasted, Husky!"

Angel smirked and heard the relaxing purring vibrations come from the cat-demon. His smirk faded into a gentle smile. He ran his hand through Husker's fluffy cheek fur, feeling the soft texture on his fingertips. He leaned down and attempted to pick him up, almost falling down in the process. He chuckled and walked up the stairs with Husker in his arms.

"You're supposed to be a demon, not a kitty-cat."

Angel creaked open Husker's bedroom door. He tried to keep quiet, tip-toeing across the fuzzy carpet. He laid him down on the mattress and removed his bow-tie and top-hat. He hesitated to even try getting him into pajamas, but it was worth a try to see him all cuddly and warm. He took a deep breath and slid Husker's overall straps off of his shoulders. His heart started to pound, hoping he was wearing some sort of undergarment. Angel prepared himself to see anything of Husker's. Sure, he was a porn-star, but this wasn't some random dude's dick. It was Husker's of all people. He slid them down and sighed in relief when he saw his boxers.

"Thank the 7 rings..."

He opened his dresser drawer and found some heart pajamas. He held in a loud cackle and took a deep breath to keep Husker asleep. He slid them on the sleeping cat and placed many layers of blankets over him, ensuring warmth. He smiled proudly and thought for a moment. Should he lay down with him?

"Ehh, fuck it."

He laid down beside Husker, wrapping his four arms around him and ruffling his chest fur gently. He pressed a gentle kiss to his shoulder.

"Nighty night, Husker."

Angel drifted off into a peaceful slumber with him, ready to deal with any hangovers Husker had in store for the morning.

THE ENDDDDD