𝑅𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜 𝒯𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

Alastor hummed along to a song on his radio, quietly sitting in his tower. He thought about the meanings behind the song and just overall random things about murder, or what deer tastes the best. He tapped his finger on his desk to the beat of the tune. He heard his door creak open, only to reveal Husker carrying a cup of nice, hot tea for him. 

"Whatcha doing up here again, Al?"

Husker walked over, his paws barely making a sound against the solid ground. Alastor turned to face him, his usual, sadistic smile gracing his features.

"Ah, just listening ol' tunes, ha!"

Alastor flashed a genuine smile at the cat demon, taking the tea gratefully. Husker seemed a little surprised, but returned the smile nonetheless. He took a seat on the floor next to him, his tail swaying to the rhythm. Alastor ran a gentle hand through Husker's head fur, hearing lovely purrs coming from him. Husker leaned into it.

"What brings you up here, old pal?"

"Eh, just wanted to give ya a gift."

Husker chuckled, sipping his bottle of cheap booze. Alastor glanced at him with softness, a big contrast to his usual behavior. He looked back at the radio, and began turning the dials to more soft, lovey music. Husker began to laugh, amused by the sudden change.

"Oh come on, Al, ya never listen to this shit!"

Alastor laughed along, but he left the station on. They enjoyed each other's presence, occasionally gazing at each other. Husker's cheeks turned a soft rose color. Sure, Alastor may have owned Husker's soul, but that didn't mean they couldn't be dear friends (Or more /j).

Alastor looked at Husker's paws, they looked soft and supple, a rather pleasing look for a sinner. Alastor's own hand grazed Husker's, feeling the fluffiness and smoothness of the bartender's hand. He chuckled under his breath before sighing contently, as they both gazed off into the fiery sunset of Hell's skies.

(ITS SUPER SHORT, SRRY!!)