11

"Look, I'm not saying you have to like him. I'm just saying... maybe he can help us." Liam said in a groan, half convincing himself rather than just Noah.
Noah had finally remembered his son, Stiles, and was willing to do anything to get him back, even if it meant using Theo.

Liam didn't try convincing me, he knew I didn't want to be around Theo but he also knew that I'm able to do what's necessary.
Theo is just that, a necessary evil.

"Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up." The sheriff pulls his radio to his mouth "Any available units-- this is Sheriff Stilinski, do you copy?"
Static was the reply.
"I repeat-- any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Respond immediately with your twenty."

"They're gone." I muttered just loud even for him to hear.

"That—that's not possible. That's—they couldn't have taken everyone"

"They didn't." Theo spoke up, leaning on the metal bars of his cell. "Please, please tell me that you brought the key card."

"I also brought my gun."

"And your sense of humor. That is great. But, if we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills, then we need each other. Which means you need me out of this cell."

"We need to trust you." Liam spoke with little emotion toward Theo but I could tell it was to cover up something. Something other than the distaste we all had for him, I didn't know what.

"Then you need to get realistic, because trust is not important right now. It is us against them, and you want a lot more of us, considering how many of them there are." Theo said, focused more on the man with the key.

"I hate to say he's right, but..." Liam turned to face me, waiting for my approval. "he's kind of right."

I nodded, still refusing to look at Theo.

"If I let you out, and I see any behavior that I find remotely suspicious, I'll put so many bullets in your head, God won't even recognize you." Noah walked up to Theo, I grew up with Noah basically being an uncle to me. Not once had I seen him look menacing.

Theo only smirked, clearly not taking any threats to heart. "I'm an atheist. Fire at will."
I shouldn't have looked at him, he's even hotter than he was back when his hand were—
"You're gonna need to be a bit closer than that, Sheriff. Wave it over the card reader. Come on. Right here. Up and down. You can do it!"
That only seemed to piss Noah off more.

"Sheriff, we need him." Liam spoke passively, sounding more like Scott, more like an alpha than he ever had.

"Tell me something. Tell me about my son. Tell me one thing about Stiles that you remember. Just one."

"You swipe that key card, I'll tell you anything you want." Theo spoke with a hint of urgency to his voice, he wasn't so tuff after all. The ghost riders seem to make him a little...frightened.

"Sheriff! They are coming." Liam began to yell rushing over to me, his hand gripping mine, ready to run.

"One thing. Just one thing!"

"He was smart!" He yelled at Noah, slowly his gaze dropped. "Smart enough not to trust me."
Then, his eyes met mine. I didn't look away this time, he was too focused on my hand in Liam's.