Chapter TWO TEEN

All 15 of them arrived to Hawai for the vacation. 13 of them planing something that the other two doesn't have a clue that they actually are planing something.

But on the other side there's nayeon who is planing evil for Mingyu .

At the afternoon

—"Mingyu go take tae somewhere else so we can focus on the planning. " Jungkook said to Mingyu.

—" Wonwoo can you distract Seungcheol? " Jeonghan asked .

Both of them nodded at the same time and left to do their missions.

***

It's almost two hours that the two distracting Taehyung and Seungcheol. Even for their surprise both of the older's didn't suspected anything. As the sun was going to set a message came to Mingyu's phone telling him ta take them to the spot of proposal.

They some how manage to blind fold the older's and when they were standing infront of their precious boyfriends the blind fold is being taken off .

As soon as they can see the view infront of then they were surprised and a little disappointed. Jungkook is kneeling infront of Taehyung and Jeonghan is kneeling infront of Seungcheol. They are standing inside of a heart that is draw with roses , and lighting and the two who's kneeling they are holding a bouquet in the left and a single ring box in the right hand .

—" Kim Taehyung Will You Marry Me !"

—" Choi Seungcheol Will You Marry Me! "

Both of them asked at the same time it's feels like they were in a synchronisation.

—"No !" All of them widen their eyes shocked at the answer of Taehyung and Seungcheol at the same time . Their hands explore their own pocket as they pulled out a box of ring .

—" I wanted to be the one who proposes ." They were in sync again . Jungkook and Jeonghan were so happy after hearing that Jungkook took Taehyung into his embrace literally lifting him from the ground and Jeonghan jumped to Seungcheol as the latter is hugging him like a koala now .

They ended up happily accepting eachother. Kissing eachother infront of their friends and all of them cheering for them .

***

They are now having dinner celebrating the special day . And other side Nayeon arrived there to telling the weighter that something to mix into Mingyu's glass of wine and giving his some money to one the job .

-" When he'll go to toilate then you'll capture him he is really dangerous so be carefull. " Nayeon commented the man standing beside her .

—" Yes Mam ." Her assistant Max answered .

As Mingyu finishes the Wine in his glass he filled dizzy whitin few minutes .

—" Wonu i'll go to restroom ." He said to Wonwoo and go to restroom.

As soon as he goes their someone hit him with the help of a metal rode . Mingyu's sence were going to loose he just saw a smoky figure when he turned around. Then he passed out .

***