The Miracle

Grace
I have been missing Mia even more than normally. Today of all days we get a call to operate on a new born baby that was found sitting in a car seat near the hospital. What is surprising is that Christian and Anastasia just gave birth to a baby girl who they named Penelope Grace and is perfect. They were also contacted about this baby by the caseworker. Because the baby needed to have surgery several people above them turned the girl down for being adopted. They didn't want a baby with health issues. They didn't bother asking what kind of health issues she had. It was just a simple hernia repair, it was necessary to repair it.

Anastasia
The baby finally arrived and I could finally hold her. Grace came in and asked us if we were interested in a foundling that was dropped at the hospital and she needed surgery, she said that she would be needing nursing after she arrived home. The caseworker contacted us after we we looked in on the baby while she was in the NICU. She was two pounds lighter than Penelope and two inches smaller. She barely cries because she is still weak after her birth. We saw the before and after photos of her and we spoke to the doctors and they told us everything we needed to know and what was needed for her care. We decided to adopt her and her date of birth will be the same as Penelope because she apparently was born three hours before Penelope on the same day. We named her after Mia, Mia Marie Grey and Grace was thrilled.

Christian
We signed all the paperwork to adopt Mia Marie Grey. She had to stay a week longer than Penelope. We now have four children three are adopted. Mia Marie is the smallest of all the children in the family. Mom thinks she was premature because of the hernia she had. Normally surgery would wait, but this one needed immediate surgery on it. So no one was willing to adopt her and there were no foster homes available for her either. So we were asked to take her by mom. Normally mom wouldn't have any input on things like this but the caseworker approached her to ask us prior to asking us personally. We went to see her and couldn't say no after seeing how tiny and fragile she looked. She wasn't the typical baby because she was skin and bones as well. Whoever the mother was probably didn't survive the birth.

Jason
Christian had me check for any women who had just given birth and possibly died from it. No hospitals reported any women giving birth to a daughter but there were a few women who died that were of childbearing age. Two were women were brought in and both were homeless and in a coma, they had given birth recently but the babies were not found. DNA tests were done, but they didn't match.

Ruby Dawn Asher
I am taking the prescription the doctor prescribed for a friend of mine. I was able to expel the baby and the after birth after reading up on giving birth. After seeing the big place on her body I decided to leave her in the hospital box for unwanted babies. I can't afford a sick baby and I am hiding from the father of the baby, which means I can't run away with a baby in my arms. So it is easier to just pack up and go. I will miss her forever but she needs more than I can give her. I visited her at the hospital yesterday and saw her being held by a nurse and a young couple were looking at her and holding another baby in their arms. I moved away and took a few photos of them and then more after they left. I hid in the staircase and left after I got photos of the babies from the window in the nursery. I left knowing my child was being well cared for.

Victor Long
Ruby has been hiding and I can't seem to find her. It has been too long and I thought I saw someone who looked like her, but she was a fat homeless person so I just kept walking. The last time I saw her she was throwing up after I put her in her place. She left me on the third day of being unconscious and locked in her bathroom. She took what she had and left me for good. She sold her car for nearly nothing. Her rings were found at a pawn shop. I was home with my wife when she found a way out of the bathroom and the house. The rings were for show for the realtors to see.

I finally found Linda James at her office and she told me she hadn't seen Ruby since she tried to get her to help her get out of town. I started trailing Linda and she never met Ruby anywhere at all. I saw her go into the homeless shelter she volunteers at and I just can't go inside because they are all so needy and I would stick out like a sore thumb. That is where I thought I saw Ruby but it was a fat filthy slut. I can't find any further information on Ruby. She had no one at all but Linda to run to.

Ruby
I saw Victor right before I went into pre mature labor and I needed help to give birth. So I asked one of the people at the shelter to help me. Just because they are homeless doesn't mean they aren't educated. Several were trained in the medical field, things just happened to cause them to live on the streets. Linda was able to get me a prescription for antibiotics and helped get the baby to the hospital. She wasn't the one to do it, but she got someone to take the baby there.