chapter 1: Act 1-part 2

Kuuga is facing Gepard. They are now making a standoff.

Kuuga: Look. Please listen to our explanation. It was really a huge misunderstanding -

Gepard: An explanation. After you people beat up Belobog soldier, do you think you guys deserve an explanation.

Kuuga: Yeah... Fare point but!

Gepard: Your words are pointless. Guards! Arrest them!

Soldiers: Right!

The soldiers ready themselves for another battle.

March 7th: Ugh! Seriously! They just won't listen!

Dan Heng: We did defeat one of their people. So it would be oblivious that they won't trust us.

March 7th: But we were just protecting ourselves! They can't be that stingy!

Kuuga: I don't want to hear the word stingy coming from you March. Last time on the express, there was last cup of yogurt that I have saved up for myself. You ate it behins my back even lying to me!

Stelle: Ohhh. You are in trouble.

March 7th: Hey! Don't get involve stelle! Besides, your yogurt was about to get expired and if I don't ate it-

Kuuga: Which is why I was going to eat it now! And you just have to ate it! For the record, that was supposed to be mine! Not yours!

March 7th: Alright alright. Sorry.

Dan Heng: Everyone. Focus. They are coming!

While they were having their pech talk. The soldiers are getting closer to them.

Kuuga: Everyone! I will take on that captain over there! You guys handle the soldiers!

Dan Heng: Can you beat him?

Kuuga: Can I beat him? We will see about that! Go!

The trailblazing team charge at the rest of the soldiers leaving Kuuga facing off against Gepard.

Kuuga: Looks like it just you and me big guy.

Gepard: Hmph. Quite bold of you to face me alone. I hope you are prepared to get a beat down.

Kuuga: You wish! Come at me!

Kuuga ran towards Gepard. Gepard ran towards him as well. They then exchange blow with each other. Kuuga is throwing hands at Gepard. Gepard is blocking the attack with his shield.

Gepard slam his shield and Kuuga dodge the attack. The shield slammed down on the ground. Kuuga then use his chance to kick at him. The kick hit at Gepard chest. Gepard was send back with a huge impact by a kick.

Gepard: ?!

Gepard mind: He just send me back.. with just a single kick?! This guy...

Kuuga is then seen doing his posture and regain his guard.

Gepard mind: He is strong.

Kuuga: Um. Would you mind listen to us now. Because if I just kick more harder than that... You might explode.

Gepard mind: He wasn't even using his full strength?! He is dangerous... I must apprehend him! He could be danger to Balebog!

Gepard: That is enough! You are now proving to be more Dangerous around here! I must apprehend you... Right here... Right now!

Gepard ran at Kuuga.

Kuuga: What the! Can you just listen!!!

Gepard was going for a punch. Kuuga was going blocked it but Gepard was making a feint attack by kicking snow at him.