Chapter One - Something different

Paige's POV

"Paige! Girl what are you doing we are NOT finna be late to this party." Is the first thing i hear after I get out of the shower.. there's a frat party tonight and the whole team is going. See.. i'd say i dont really wanna go, but there's one specific reason im going. Danielle. Danielle is a junior, she transferred from Louisville last year, and when she first got here.. we kinda kicked it off. To be honest i've liked her since she got here, but i wanted to wait before i said anything. Now im not usually into girls like her, but it's something about there that is verryyyy different.

Okay, so when we first met, she was very.. shy? I don't know, she was quiet around EVERYONE.. except me. Our first time hanging out was something i'll never forget. She was wearing a blue crop top with some SHORT ass shorts.. like hella short. See, i'm not the jealous type but when i seen her in those i just wondered.. like imagine other guys or girls staring at her in those? To be honest id freak out if i seen someone else other than me seeing her in those. But of course, we aren't together so what is there to be jealous or mad about? (A lot.)

"I'm coming! Damn." I say, rolling my eyes as i put on my outfit. Tonight i decided to wear sum not to slick but enough to catch her eye. I put on a white V-neck tee with some black nike joggers. Honestly, she told me i look good when i don't show out so ima stick with her word.

"Kk, you got my cologne?" I ask as i walk out of my room. I gotta smell good for my lady, that's not my lady, but is my lady, but isn't my lady, at this point i don't know. anyways.

"Girl your cologne is right behind you.. who you tryna smell good for anyways?" Kk asks teasing me. I swear she always tryna push my buttons.. like she knows damn well who i'm trying to smell good for.

"Your mom" I whisper sassily while turning around trying to spot my cologne.

"What was said?" Kk asks

"Nothing." I say as i pick up my cologne, spraying it on every inch of my clothing. Gotta smell good for the lady(s).

Fast forward we heading out, all of a sudden i get a notification.

Dani 🩷
yall otw? amari is drunk asf and i miss u

Yes can you be patient for once? 😭

Dani🩷
alrr im gonna try, and im always patient.

(Liar)

Me and Kk finally make it to the party, and i finally spot Dani.

"Omg Hiiii" Dani says hugging me. When i tell you this girl smells like vanilla and love. Yes, love. Maybe i'm doing too much.. but she definitely smells like vanilla

"Wassup dani" I say, returning the hug. If i said i didn't just wanna kiss her right now id be lying out my ass bro.

We go over to sit down, me, Dani, and Kk. When we make it to the couch, me and Kk take up the last two available spots.

"Where am i gonna sit?" Dani says, pouting. I wanna say my face but that's doing way too much. anyways.

I looked around nervously, trying to keep a nonchalant look on my face.

"Uhh.. if you want you can sit on my lap?" I say. That's pretty embarrassing but i'm hoping she does because the view go crazy.

Dani smiles and sits down on my lap. Boy when i tell you my heart fell into my ass, my palms started sweating, my breathing got heavier, i was all over the place.

"Am i too heavy?" Dani asks, smiling nervously

"Nah" I say, nonchalantly. Only thing heavy is that ass tho. Sike nah but for real i was actually going crazy. But i gotta keep my cool.

"It's hot in here, you wanna come with me to get something to drink?" Dani asks me, smiling. Her smile is so beautiful, like SO beautiful. Her teeth are perfect, her lips are plump and they look so soft, i think about kissing her all the time.

"Yeah" I say, smirking as i wait for her to get off of my lap.

Dani gets off of my lap and grabs my hand, leading me to where the drinks are. I follow behind her, admiring her in that outfit. She's wearing a black crop top and a short, tight skirt. I started to get kinda jealous, realizing other guys might be staring at her, but it doesn't matter because i got the best view.

When we make it to the drink area, she passes me a cold beer.

"Thanks" i say, smiling.

"You're welcome P" She says. I love her nickname for me. Everyone calls me that but it's special because it's HER calling me that.

30 minutes later, everyone's drunk, me & Dani are sitting on the couch, just the two of us while everyone's partying.

"You look really cute tonight" Dani says, smiling with those beautiful teeth, and those soft looking lips.

"Look at you, you look beautiful." I say, i'm nervous but i gotta play it cool because i want something for us tonight.

"Can i ask you a question?" Dani says. She's staring at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes. They are irresistible.

"Wassup?" I say, trying to play it cool.

"Can i stay with you tonight? i'm gonna be hungover tomorrow and i want someone with me." She says. She looked so pleadful when she said it, and you already know my answer.

"Yeah, of course" I say. If i'm being honest i think this could do something different for us.