Chapter 7: Rivals

Author's POV

As everyone was having a great time at the party, their attention drifted to the main entrance—THE CHAUHANS.

Shekhar Raichand

What are these leeches doing here, he groaned in anger.

Vikram Raichand

Calm down, Shekhar.

Chand Raichand

Narrowing his eyes towards Shivansh, he grumbled, "They are here for a reason."

Sensing the tension, Shivansh approached them and responded: Kabir invited them, dad.

Authors's POV

With a cunning grin, the Chauhan brothers glared at THE RACHANDS before walking past them to the Dobriyals at the back, where Sid gave them a warm embrace.

Siddharth Dobriyal

Finally! The champions are here. Woo!!! He exclaimed in excitement.

Yuvaan Chauhan

We had to be here because this is our win, and more importantly, I hope you keep your word, Sid.

Siddharth Dobriyal

I do Yuvaan, of course! She's in the room. He continued, grinning sinisterly, "You can now go meet her."

Neil Chauhan

So, I see my brother is getting hitched soon (he winked at Yuvaan).

Yuvaan winked back at Neil.

In the bar section,

Aarav, stop! As Aarav and Atharva competed to be the first to down the shots, Aayush growled at his brother. Singhania, you also mentioned someone with a lovely voice. Turning back, Atharva saw his wife standing there, furrowing her brow and staring at him with a deadly determination. Moving himself, he said, "Hey Sam." I'm so glad you came, Samaira. Aayush expressed his relaxation and complained that they would never listen to him. Aarav and Atharva glared back at him until they got interrupted by a hoarse voice "Chauhans are here".

What exactly are you saying? Aarav yelled at Veer. Another masculine voice responded, "Low down your volume, Aarav." With an annoyed look on his face, Atharva asked, "Did you hear what Veer said, Rohan?" I am aware of what Veer Bhaiya said, but could you all maybe calm down a little and remember that we are all in this together? Yes, indeed! said the following voice. Rudra, Samaira called aloud. She queried, not seeing Ruhi, where was she? He mentioned she's with Misha and Piya. Well, all right, I'm going to see her then. But before leaving, she gives Atharva a fierce look, as if to tell him not to even touch the drink. Atharva was enraged when he saw the youngsters' smug looks at his situation. Shall we see what Chauhans are here for once you guys have finished making fun of me? Dev scratched nervously at his back neck and replied, "Well, my brother-in-law invited them." All everyone could say was ok.

Aarav sarcastically said, "Chauhan's aren't enough that Abhay has enemies within the family too." They all chuckled at his statement. They were conscious of the fact that Abhay and Kabir had harbored enmity towards one another since their early years. They were in constant rivalry with one another. Kabir's closest buddy, Samrat Singh Oberoi, shared the belief that Kabir should be friends with Abhay's enemy. Rudra, who is sipping a drink, says, "I'm tired of trying to make Samrat understand." That's alright! After all, he's your brother. I take it that Samrat will help Kabir in the same manner that you're going to support Abhay, am I right? asked Mohit as he made his way up the stairs and neared the bar. Look who's here, guys. All laughed when Aarav reported that the prince of Suryagarh had arrived. Following a period of time spent talking, they descended the stairs to join the others.

So, finally here is an introduction to friends of Male Leads. Don't you think they are the greatest supporter of Abhay?

What do you think about the boys group?

Will write one for girls as well.✌🏻

Do you have any favorite character yet?