chapter 2 first meeting

In total I am fucked up .

So to put it in a summary there was manghwa called who made me a princess i was reading before dying by a psyco.

In which Athy or athanasia a Korean gets reincarnatined in a novel called 'lovely princess' which was her first life but she doesn't know that . But what if the time line I am in is not who made me a princess but lovely princess.

The main problem is the female lead athanasia never had a sister which is me in nethier of the time line.

'Sigh' I was lying in a baby cradle because I am a baby remember I heard lily say " The first princess is cheerful but she rarely cry's and the second princess is what should I say she is not cheerful or sad she just sight's all day ".

"Don't worry too much they are just different from other's " maid 1 replies

" Yeah don't worry they are just a little special than others " maid 2 added

Lily just smiles at them

It's so boring being a baby i have to cry for everything it's embarrassing to get your clothes and diaper changed by someone else . It feels wet and uncomfortable down there gotta cry for lily to come "wahwahwwahhhawah" she came running to see what happened and changed my diaper patted my back to clam me down.

(Author: I am really sorry if I wrote the baby cry wrong i don't really know how to write a cry 😔)

After half and hour later athy started crying i guessed it because there is nothing i can see the time from so I am just guessing the time but yeah she was just hungry .

5 years later ..........

Athy turned out to be from the future like me the only difference is she read lovely princess and I read wmmap i didn't tell her about wmmap and told her that i also read lovely princess it's not like i don't trust her I just want her to be happy what if I told her and she tries to change the story line and become's unhappy .

But that is not the only reason my memory of the novel is a Haze but I remember everything that happened in my past life before i started reading it while athy remembers every detail of lovely princess i guess this is the disadvantage of not being person of this world and the main character .

During these 5 years we became really close and we have lots of things in common like we both love money , lily , sweets and thinks Claude is a bastard but Deep inside I think he will be great father atleast to athy .

( Author: money is the reason we exist everybody knows it's a fact kiss kiss)
( Penelope: omg finally someone like us right yona)
( Yona: yeah finally someone like us)
(Author: what are you two doing here you are in the wrong mangwa go back please or else mellissa and Callisto will kill me 😭 go back)
(Penelope and yona: 🙄)

We were heading to the place where we would hide our gold and jewelries for the future emergency but we got lost in the way . So we started roaming around and found a palace as white as a white rose that is shining brightly under the sun like sliver .

I went a little inside to see the carvings on the white wall while athy being athy started biting the status that were made of gold to see if it was real or not .

" it feels like I am forgetting something important whatever" i said to myself "athy don't break your teeth while biting that statue " I said shouting from inside warning her.

I heard another voice that was not athy's I ran to her and saw a man holding her chin up she........looks terrified.

I pushed the hand away and shield her " who are you " I said while trying to get a proper look at his face he had blonde hair and blue jewelled eyes as us wait BLUE JEWELLED EYES he is CLAUDE DE ALGAR OBELIA as soon as I realise that it feels like the ground is pulled from under my feet and the aura from him is terrifying.

" Another bug and you were confident enough to slap my hand away" he paused for a moment before speaking again " you both look like that wench i remember what she named you both it was Athanasia and Aretina right".

" if she survived that labour her limbs would have been ripped off for naming you both that " Claude added.

Just then the pouches of jewellery rolled out that athy had we looked at Claude then each other thinking we are dead then Claude looked at statue with athy's bit marks we broke into cold sweat " your majesty maybe the princess thought it was a toy " the man beside him said . Thanks you unknown men you saved us i thought to myself .

He picked up athy and looked at her for a few seconds " you are heavy " " you looked quite cheeby but i didn't expect you to be so heavy" after saying this he throwed her to the person beside him " Felix carry her and that " he said pointing at me "bring them inside .

Did he just call me 'that' I am not a toy for him I am a child stupid bastard hmmm where did I heard ' Felix ' huh that 'felix robane ' Claude's childhood friend and personal knight that is also merciless but right now he looks like a cute teddy bear even before I can finish thinking he picked me up " shall we go princess" athy and me both looked at each other with terrified look on our face thinking our heads are going fly off at anytime now.

1007 words ~ i am so tired I will make next chapter more longer and forgive my poor English as it's not my first language . I gonna publish it now and fix any mistakes later .