chapter 3 first tea

( author: This chapter is also a little short i don't have time so many things are going at once but I got the idea when i watched a edit of Claude and athy having tea for first time so I wrote it before I forget it please bear with me 😭)

( I wrote it in a hurry there can be mistakes I will fix them later )

We were brought inside that looked like Claude's bedroom with simple yet elegant design. We are sitting infront of him and he is steering at us with his cold as hell eyes while we are just avoiding his gaze .

" I didn't know you couldn't speak unlike someone whose voice I already heard " he said looking at athy .

Nothing came out of athy mouth expect a hic .

"Well, this is boring" Claude said , this bastard is saying that we are boring so he will kill us .

"Not much of a talker " Claude said "

" a..athy can speak " athy replied.

Claude: " Finally I get to hear your voice, why did stay silent till now" . You jerk even the devil himself would tremble in fear infront of you we are just children .

"Pardon me your majesty but girls around princesses age can be shy " felix said

" Is that so" Claude replied

Felix just smile's awkwardly and we here breaking into Cold sweat why won't this bastard let us go .

" Felix leave us alone" says the man in his calm yet cold voice

No please Felix please don't leave his alone with his psycho please i thought while watching Felix walk out of the door closing it behind him.

" Athy Ari sounds like a dog's name " he paused for a whole minute" Athanasia Aretina do you two even know what that names mean" he said with cruelty in his eyes

We  played innocent but our names Athanasia and Aretina are king names the names that is given to the older and rightful future onwer of the thrown even Claude didn't have one because he was not empress son as the tradition only older child  is given a king name but our mother gave us both a king name .

I was so deep in thought , i couldn't hear Claude athy pinched me and I came to my senses " I told the kinchen to prepare something for kids why aren't you both eating" those cold eyes please keep them away it's giving me chills

Is he saying if we don't eat he will kill us yeah yeah I am eating I picked up the fork with trembling yet manner full hands athy also eat in manner.

"Yummm" said athy " it's good " I added

" Who thought you two manners "

" Lily " we both said at same time

" Hmm lilan York that women she is brave she took your side even through her life was on line " he said while leaning against the sofa .

Claude called Felix in

" Felix escort both of them back to their palace"

"Yes your majesty" Felix said while bowing down and walked towards us extending his hands towards to pick us up " excuse me princesses " he said while picking us up and started walking towards the door .

We both looked back " good bye father " i said " we will meet again" athy added ofcourse we don't want to meet him again.

Felix carried us both the whole way when lily saw us with Felix she freaked out and felt relief at the same time that she started crying while taking us form Felix and caring us in her arms " thanku sir Felix for bring them back "

" No need to thank me lady  i was just following his majesty' order" he bowed down

We felt so comfortable and safe in lily' arms that we started crying " we were so sacred" we both said at the same time lily and Felix trying to clam us down after some time we calmed down after seeing we are alright he left and lily took us inside we both sleep in the same room and bed so she read us both a story and fell asleep at the same time holding hands .