Bio

Name: Y/n Morningstar

Skin Tone: Pure white with rosey red cheeks

Hair Color: Blonde with lighter blonde and pink highlights(Like Charlie, except short)

Lip Color: Black

Eye Color: Light yellow sclera with red irises

Age: 1,000+(Chronologically)

Demon Form: Just imaging Lucifer's, except the wings

Likes: His sister, his family, the hotel, his home, Emily, etc.

Dislikes: Adam, Lute, the Vees, Alastor, etc.

Backstory: When they were little, Charlie and Y/n would listen to their father, Lucifer's stories and would dream of ways of which their people could live in peace with the people of Heaven, or at least they shared that dream until the little brother grew up. One day, he's currently walking around his home amidst all of the chaos, when all of a sudden he hears his sister singing. She still had dreams about saving her people from the extermination, and deep down he wanted to help her. Some time after that he went to her "Happy Hotel" and reunited with her, while also meeting her partner and girlfriend, Vaggie. The little brother agreed to help his sister, not wanting to see her do all of this by herself, and became one of the staff members at the hotel. After that they get their first real patron of sorts in the form of Angel Dust, a humanoid, bipedal spider demon who is currently under contract of one of the Vees, Valentino. Along the way the group eventually encounter the Radio Demon, Alastor, who is said to be the most feared demon in the Pride Rings, and not just because he's one of the Overlords. Seeing as the hotel only has Charlie, Y/n and Vaggie, Alastor decides to help them with running things around the place, and even enlists in the help of Nifty, a distinctive cycloptic sinner, and Husk, an avian cat demon with various anthropomorphic traits. Together, the Princess and Prince of Hell, alongside their friends, attempt to make this dream a reality, which will take a lot of work, but they were willing to put in the work to prove that sinners can cross the pearly gates of Heaven.