0-Pilot

The scene opens up with a young demon walking around, amonst all the chaos in Hell.

His name was Y/n Morningstar, the Prince of Hell and the second born of Lucifer and Lilith

His name was Y/n Morningstar, the Prince of Hell and the second born of Lucifer and Lilith. He looked around his home, Hell, otherwise known as the afterlife, and saw all the chaos that has been happening every single day of his life. Yep, this was his life. The life of every Prince trying to live the same image of his parents. It was here he heard the sound of singing.

Meanwhile...

The scene opens with the voice of the Princess of Hell, Charlotte 'Charlie' Magne, singing "I'm Always Chasing Rainbows".

Charlie: ♫ At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness. ♫

A human is shown falling down from the sky as a rainbow bursts upwards through the clouds.

Charlie: ♫ And to find it, how often I've tried. ♫

The Princess of Hell is seen being told off by her father.

Charlie: ♫ But my life is a race. Just a wild goose chase. ♫

A figure can be seen pointing to the side, only to show Hell being circled by Angels.

Charlie: ♫ And my dreams have all been denied. Why have I always been a failure? ♫

A shadow of Lucifer looms over a disappointed Charlie as demonic arms and tentacles cover her and the background.

Charlie: ♫ What can the reason be? I wonder if the world's to blame. ♫

The Earth rotates as many eyes begin to surround it.

Charlie: ♫ I wonder if it could be me. ♫

The Exorcists are seen smiling deviously as they look down upon the souls they have gotten rid of. Everything turns to black as it focuses on the middle Exorcist's face and halo.