~•}\♤○♡ Where it begins??

Firstly, in the morning, I woke up Yawning like crazy. Rubbing my eyes as 'i say Good morning!""

Second, I get up from my bed, sitting down on the bed, leaning at the floor, causing me to think about my actions. Towards Bella, no, it's wrong, isn't it wrong?! Why am I doing this

(After Current time 8am It's school time)
Lucy pov:
I was walking in the halls of my school until some random boy ran into me.

He was pretty, tho I couldn't lie about him. I think I have feelings for him

(TIME SKIP NEXT DAY 8AM AGAIN CUZ IM LAZY TO WRITE!)
Lucy pov:
Today, the boy that I liked was talking to a random girl who was flirting with him. I felt jealousy  anger!  I hoped that Bitch deserved Death And so what I did I Killed her When it was lunch I poisoned her lunch box and than she threw up in the bathroom and than she passed out than I burned the body for no evidence. Of the crime scene.. what's this random feeling? Huh- I'm starting to become a Murder<yandare> for my true love~ maybe is the day I will confess?

I walked towards him and asked him "hey you know. How did we bump into each other? I asked in a gentle Quiet Huming nice tone smiling sweet as I asked. "

His pov:
Whys she talking to me?
Whatever brush it off,

"Yes  I remember you -"

What do you want? He asked me -..

Lucy pov:

I like you!

"Gosh, so I technically want to be your friend cause I think your- y-y-y-o-our is really cute...."

Him:
Sure???

(After a few weeks, I have been talking to another random guy, but when I didn't see him at our place, I went to the rooftop and saw.. Tekai pushed off the guy from the  rooftop.

I WAS SHOCKED?!

Lucy:
Oh my gosh!??!?!?!???

Lucy's pov: Oh sh!t he's a yandare for me, so that's kinda good, but I'm sure there's a kink for that?? I chuckled in my head- as I said "kink"

I thank him for being protective of me..

[Part1-
[Part 2- "..-'~°•what?! ✅️