Why wh-. do i put the blame on myself.

You knew it killed me, hurt my feelings, sheded blood tears, dropping from the gut of my heart, .. dripping killing.cutting? Was it worth it? Worth. It?!

"Alll I knew was I heard, our fate will not end in a place like this. Because we are destined to -"

Was it?
Was it?!

I believe he already is dead, so I head off into my own world, living like a 'normal' person...

That girl.. Bella! She she killed him. I knew it she wasn't a kind sweetheart I knew her as When we where in middle school she pushed me off the stairs and blamed me that I hitted her that's why she got away With it I was bleeding Helpless. Friendless, all I knew was I.. was a loser- Wait!- why the H!ll am I- putting THE FUCKING! BLAME ON MYSELF?!, .

That's right.. I was Correct Bella that bitch of a Sweetheart... was his murderer I knew it Because

Long story Short-.. Tekai told me his story and relationship with her..

"So back in 2020-.. its currently 2024 also!. He and her were dating..
She was kind as he knew about her she used to do everything he said and all but the only thing and definitely caught my eye is why would she kill him? If she was his lover. Back than I thought so expected her to love him but I was wrong my stupid fucking words she was a liar a bitch Liar.. liar! She was evil, not so sweetheart as her fame was . Everyone used to say -'AWW~ LITTLE BELLA IS SO CUTEEE~~~• like bitch what?!' She's not cute not hot not sexy not smart not mature NOT NOTHING! SHE IS A TOTAL BITCH LIAR LOSER NOTHING BUT A STUPID EVIL BITCH!"

The words I heard as I was laying on my bed Laying down..

I thought of her repeatly  but .

I remember I wasn't alone!:),
I had my Old friend  sakura!!!!!
I grabbed my phone and Tapped on it Clicked the button  Discord And clicked on the icon- sakura-kundesu BESTIEE♡♡! it was a nickname saved on my phone and I clicked it and. Than. I pressed the button call

"Voice call"

[In the call]

Lucy-
Hey!

Sakura-

Hello old friend, nice to meet you again. How are you doing, Lucy!!!!

Lucy-

Not good...
My lover was killed by that bitch Bella...
I hated her so much you remembered?
She pushed me off the stairs in middle school they didn't even bother to check the Cameras like?! They let it pass BECAUSE SHE WAS A SWEETHEART?!

sakura-

I know, right!?

She deserves to die. I will kill her. Send me her location!!

Lucy-
Fuckkkkkk-!!!

I dont have her location. Let's spy on her on the contacts we used to have

[In Discord]

**new messages from Sakura-!**

Voice message- 3am
Hey hey!! Wake up its time-

4am

Brooooo wake upppp!!!

5am
Wake up!
You slept enough! Ughhhhh

6am
If you don't wake up at 9am I will kick your ass!

7am
LAST CHANCE!!

[No more new messages-]

(Lucy's Voice messages)

9am

Gosh bro I'm waken!
What's the plan?

[New messages from sakura]

Sakura-**sends _______________ location***

Lucy-

Bruhhh!!! That's so far away, man!

Sakura: I know, deal with it!

You and Sakura got in the car and drove their and you both saw her with another guy. After the guy went to the bathroom, you knocked her out and dragged to  a basement and killed her..

After that, you both Had a girls nightt!!!