Witch

"woh hotness everywhere." Jungkook said looking at the girls in the club who were wearing very revealing dresses.

"It's disgusting you know." Taehyung comments making jungkook scoff.

"What is disgusting hyung? Look at their hips. Damn!" Jungkook said and taehyung looks at him with a disgusting look on his face.

Jungkook laughs at him.

"Chill hyung. Calm yourself. You know it's the best place for releasing stress." Jungkook said sitting on a chair at the bar area.

"What if someone recognises us?" Taehyung said.

"Don't worry. I come here alot, they don't give permission anyone to make videos or clicking pictures. So firstly no one will recognise us and if they did then"jungkook stops in middle.

"Then?" Taehyung asks raising his brows.

"Then I don't give a fuck. simple!" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung rolls his eyes at his answer.

"Don't worry taehyung it's VVIP area. No one is allowed here except their staff and strippers. So chill." Jimin said softly to calm taehyung down.

"What! Strippers?"taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Why are you yelling hyung? " Jungkook said sipping on his drink.

"You didn't tell me you are going in a strippers club." Taehyung said angrily. He doesn't like these types of places.

"It's not only a stripper club taehyung. It's a normal club but they serves strippers if you ask them." Jimin replied.

Jungkook chuckles looking at taehyung face. It was visible from his face that he isn't liking a bit there.

Jungkook was sitting there spreading his legs like a king. He was enjoying the view in front of his eyes.

Suddenly a girl came walking towards them.

"Wanna be please daddy?" She whispered seductively and sat on jungkook's lap.

Taehyung widens his eyes.

She took jungkook's manly hand and puts it on her thigh.

Jungkook smirks.

"I guess I had fucked you already." He asked.

"Yes daddy and that's why I am craving for you badly." She said and pulls her face closer to him trying to kiss him on his lips but he pulls his head back avoiding her kiss.

She looks at her with a frown on her face.

"Sorry baby girl but daddy doesn't fuck a girl twice." He said and pushed her from his lap.

That girl Lands on the floor.

She glares at him and leaves from there.

"This is so disgusting. I am feeling suffocating here. I am going out to take some fresh air " taehyung said and left from there.

"It's  not good jungkook. You shouldn't humilate her like this. She also deserves respect." Jimin said slowly.

Jungkook chuckles.

"Respect? And she? She is a stripper hyung. Who sleeps with a different man every day. She is just a whor-" jungkook's words got cut in middle by a feminine voice.

"So you are mister."

Jimin and jungkook both of them immediately turns their heads towards the voice.

A girl was standing there wearing a long black coat below her knees. She was wearing a black shirt tugged in her black bell bottom pants with white Snickers. Her hairs were open reaching till her waist. She was keeping a black very small size bindi on her forehead making her more beautiful.