Some of Ganyu's Diary

February 8, 2024 - Thursday Morning
School again. It's so boring, the same day every time. I know what's gonna happen, my friends Yanfei and Hu Tao will greet me "hello" and then we'll regularly do school, we'll pass notes. I can't wait until tomorrow because two new people will move to my school. It's just so boring, I want to experience something cool for once.

February 8, 2024 - Thursday Afternoon
Ooh, we're having a field trip on February 12! Finally something new, but I'm curious to meet the new students. The whole class have been gossiping about them... I don't listen to them though, my friends and I have our own business.

February 9, 2024 - Friday Morning
The new students moved here! Their names are Ningguang and Beidou. Ningguang has nice white hair and red eyes, while Beidou has brown hair and deep ruby-colored eyes. I kinda have a crush on Ningguang? I don't know. I have a crush on her, but at the same time, I think she's dating Beidou.

February 10, 2024 - Saturday Afternoon
Hi, diary, I'm hanging out with my friends Yanfei and Hu Tao at the beach, and to my surprise, Ningguang and Beidou also came? What a coincidence. Yanfei ships Beidou with Ningguang, but... Hu Tao ships me with Ningguang. I don't get it, I did say I have a crush on her, but maybe I platonically love her? Yeah, Ningguang isn't really my type. I don't know my type, but oh well!

February 12, 2024 - Monday Morning
I had nothing to write yesterday, so I'm writing now. We're going on a field trip to Mondstadt! It was pretty fun, I won't lie. We met Jean Gunnhildr, the Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius, and Lisa, a librarian. I didn't only meet them, I met a lot of people. But the best part was going mountain climbing. My classmates hated it, including Hu Tao and Yanfei, but I think it was pretty fun!

March 1, 2024 - Friday Afternoon
Sorry for not writing for a month. Anyways, fuck. I bumped into one of my classmates, while I was holding my diary, and she READ IT... She made fun of me for being gay since I used to have a crush on Ningguang. This day was miserable, and I planned to transfer to another school.