Character Index - Season 0

NOTE - ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IS RELEVANT TO THE [S0] PORTION OF THE STORY.

Name: Y/N

Gender: Male

Occupation: Cave Raider - Rank (Blue Whistle [ACTIVE])

Characteristics: 

Hair - Dirty Brown hair with golden tips

Eyes - Light Shade of brown

Skin - Olive skin tone

Height - (Chapter 1) - 130cm / 4ft 2'

Height - (Chapter 6) - 180cm / 5ft 9'

Age - (Chapter 1) - 11 (By sheer looks alone)

Age - (Chapter 6) - 16 - 17 (Estimate)

Attitude / Personality: 

Originally, very territorial and untrusting (due to Ozen's 'approach'). However, as time goes on, he has begun to trust those around him.

* Calm when with his group, however on edge whenever in the presence of Ozen.

* Over the years, has come to see Ozen as a mentor (even though it did take him a while to get Ozen to agree to him being her apprentice).

* Is eager to learn about the art of Cave raiding, however Ozen has refused to take him under her wing. (Y/N sneaks off from his duties to read about the abyss and what it means to be a 'cave raider'.).

* Surprisingly good when in combat (although he lacks skill and coordination).

* Has a severe case of amnesia, and could not even recall his own name (originally, Ozen wanted to call him 'shitbird', because when he was found, some hammerbeaks had used him as a toilet).

([PLACEHOLDER] Just imagine yourself lol )

-----------------------

Name: The Unmovable Sovereign - Ozen

Gender: Female

Occupation: Cave Raider - Rank (White Whistle [ACTIVE])

Characteristics:

Hair - Black and Grey

Eyes - Dull Black

Skin - Grey

Height - 230cm / 7ft 5'

Age - 50+ (Due to her use of a Relic, she has remained relatively unaffected by ageing).