INFO

Y/N = Your name

"What is this place?" = whispers

"*What is this place?*" = Thoughts

"What is this place?" = Speaking

BOLD = Name

------------------- = Change in perspective / time skip, or cut away to another event

(P.O.V) [NAME] = Perspective of the Story

NOTE:

- Now, I looked this up a short while ago (3rd March 2024), and I literally found only a few books on this anime, with only a few being quite fleshed out, and with ONE specifically being its own original story with a completely new set of characters. SO, I will take it upon myself to create one!

* Heres the story I was referencing, check it out if you want! Shout out to @ImberLapis : My Last Dive [Made In Abyss Fanfiction]

- This will be a bit different from the anime / manga however. I'll be setting up Y/N's character in the first few chapters, and then onwards, will the actual story of Made in Abyss begin.

- The next chapter after this one is a BIO like chapter, however it will include all of the 'Main Characters' as well as some of the 'side characters' / 'important figures'. HOWEVER, there will be a chapter further down the line which will essentially serve to be Y/N's BIO chapter, so stay tuned for that I guess.

*Basically, each 'season' will have a "Character Index". This Index has info on all characters relevant to the 'season'.

- I've been trying to keep up with the manga, however as of now, I will be relying heavily on the info provided by the anime, so if I manage to complete the chapters that connect to Season 2 storyline of the anime, we will have to wait until the next season comes out. (I think that's around late 2024-25 :( )

- I have somewhat of a plan as to what I will write about, story beats and such, however there are still some wrinkles that I need to iron out in certain sections, so bear with me while I do this lol.

- As for the [S1], [S2] etc in the title. That refers to the season of the show that the chapter takes part in, so [S1] = Season 1 and so on. 

* NOTE: For the movie [Dawn of the Deep Soul] chapters, I will be listing them as [S1.5], because TECHNICALLY they take place between Season 1 & 2.

- I would HIGHLY recommend either reading the manga or watching the anime, however I must warn you: The themes and elements explored in this story are HEAVY, so if you are disturbed easily, I would vote against you reading my story or watching the anime/manga.