Chapter 3 - New Old World Time

The Noble Wolf had come back to the human world. He was standing in front of a gate that was emitting huge red lights. The red smoky lights scattered around were very similar to the lights that appeared when leaving this world and coming back. This was obviously a teleportation gate. However, it seemed to be made by human hands, not by magic, and it was always there. It just couldn't get lost. When he looked carefully, ornaments, decorations, reliefs and embroideries were visible on the columns. The stones used in its construction were probably obtained from cursed metin stones. Apparently, people had discovered how to use this curse to cross places by teleporting. After realizing that this red cloud would remain there without dissipating, he turned and looked towards the village. This was "Pyungmo Village". It was a square where people traded, held festivals and held weddings. Even though it was dark, he could guess where the entrance to the village was by eye decision. He started walking towards it.

The village was surrounded by giant wild bears, wolves and pigs. The curse must have gone really far. In the parts of the meadow where these animals were located, there were groups of women with swords and bows in their hands and ribbons in their hair. Noble Wolf thought that he should go to the village guard without being seen by anyone. Although their own dynasty was a little far from this village, the soldiers of the Hun-an Dynasty were well known around here. People here probably knew their own ancestors, too. Besides, it had only been 15 years. The village guard, who was a young officer, must have still been on duty when they started spreading the cursed disease and left this world. As he proceeded with these thoughts, he came to the large imposing gate at the entrance of the city. From afar, he saw the village guard in uniform standing guard in the middle of the village. There were many things that caught his attention as he entered the city. First of all, it's like the warehouseman's makeshift store turning into a huge building. How did the warehouseman, who was paid a low wage to keep an eye on people's belongings, become so rich in such a short time? They must have done really well. Also, there are only one or two arms dealers and armor dealers in the village. There were no markets, exhibitions or stalls left. At the entrance of the village, there were villagers crying and writhing left and right.

As he approached the village guard's guard post, the village guard noticed him and immediately grabbed his spear. The thing that came looked like a wolf, but it was on two legs. This shocked him. Involuntarily, "Stop there! Who are you?" said. How could he understand if it was a wolf, but the thing that came stopped as if it understood this. The guard was surprised. "Come closer!" he said this time. Noble Wolf came up to the Village Guard. The Village Guard's surprise increased. "Who are you?" " he asked again in a loud and strong voice, trying to suppress his fear. The Noble Wolf was more confused than the village guard. Because the guard had changed. Maybe the poor young guard didn't survive an attack and someone else took over in his place. "I am Batur-Ay Khan," said the Noble Wolf.

Guard:

-I don't know anyone like that. You are not from this village. Why are you like this? What are you doing here at midnight? Actually, I had to get you without asking any questions. To save your life, tell me who you are!

-You were not a guard when we lived in these lands. It's normal that you don't know me. What happened to the guard before you?

-He left office because he was too old and I was appointed as his replacement. Don't you know about this?

-Has he aged so much in 15 years?

-What a 15 year man. I have been doing this job for more than 20 years. I have neither seen anyone in your shape nor have I known anyone who sees you. Tell me what's going on!

-But how can it be happen? Ok I'll tell you who I am. But I want you to listen to me patiently. I am Batur-Ay Khan, Prince of the Hun-an Dynasty. The curse from the metin stones began to turn the people of our dynasty into werewolves. They started calling me Noble Wolf, too. 15 years ago, people declared war on us, thinking that we were spreading the curse. The wise men in the land of dynasties showed us the way to salvation. Some of us have managed to go to a mysterious world using the metin curse spell. However, cursed metin stones began to fall into our world as well. This is a sign that the curse has progressed a lot. I returned that day to save whatever was left of us and to help other people in this world. The transformation was again full of pain. Those living in the magical world I came from managed to open the teleportation gate at the expense of sacrificing their own lives and sent me back to this world. And here I am."