normal days

*the night filled with tears and sadness slowly stared to take shift into a calm and peaceful comfort*

*in vee's room*

*vee entered his room and saw a small figure curled up under the sheets*

vee:mark~~

what are you doing here

*vee slowly walked to the bed and set beside mark making sure not to wake him up*

vee:im sorry for causeing you pain love

i only did it so you wouldn't fall in danger

but here we are im sorry mark*softly caressing mark's head* 

mark:hmmm

your back*wraps his arms around vee*

vee:did i wake

mark:hmm no i was waiting for you 

did you eat

vee:ya we ate and came

mark:go freshen up and come to sleep

*vee nods and goes to take a shower a few minutes later he comes out and heads straight to bed. Bringing mark into his embrace and holding him as if the world was going to take him way*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*the next morning kim woke up early and started to prepare breakfast. A few minutes later everyone came downstairs confused and shocked at the random stranger in their kitchen*

pai:who are you

kim:im kim vee's friend

mark:ahh i knew he was cheating!!!vee you fucker!!!

kim:wow wow calm down

me and vee are only friends

uea:that's what they all say and the next thing you 

know is that your husband has a son with someone else

??:morning party peoples

*everyone turned to the source of the sound all wide a shock as they saw vee coming down the stairs caring a small boy  in his arms who was still half a sleep*

mark:ahhh i knew it p uea

sky you were right vee's a terrible person

you cheat!!😭😭