not a chapter just an outline of how the battles are gonna take place kinda

**Round 1: Opening Ceremonies and Preliminary Battles**The UA Sports Festival kicked off with a grand opening ceremony, showcasing the talents and quirks of the students. As the participants paraded into the stadium, Eggman leaned forward, his eyes gleaming with excitement.Eggman: (muttering to himself) "Ah, the potential for technological innovation is limitless here! So many quirks to analyze and harness for my creations!"The preliminary battles commenced, with students engaging in one-on-one duels. Sonic, known for his speed, effortlessly raced past opponents, leaving a trail of blurred images. Deadpool, in the midst of his battle, broke the fourth wall to address the audience.Deadpool: "Hey there, fans! Ready for some epic battles, courtesy of yours truly and the amazing students of UA?"**Round 2: Team Battles**The tournament transitioned into team battles, with unexpected alliances forming. Raven and Beast Boy, displaying their unique teamwork, faced off against a duo from the Marvel universe. Tails, in the support course, showcased his technological prowess, earning cheers from the crowd.Eggman: (rubbing his hands together) "Ah, technology at its finest! These young minds might provide the breakthrough I've been searching for!"**Round 3: Bakugo vs. Starfire**The crowd erupted in anticipation as Bakugo, known for his explosive quirk, faced off against Starfire, the alien princess with energy-based powers. Eggman couldn't contain his excitement, nearly spilling his popcorn.Eggman: (grinning) "Now, this is a match I've been waiting for! Explosions versus starfire – the clash of powers will be spectacular!"Starfire: "I must say, your explosions are quite impressive. But I hope you're ready for something out of this world!"Bakugo: "Quit with the alien talk. I'll show you the power of a real hero!"As the fiery clash unfolded, the stadium shook with the intensity of their battle. Starfire's starbolts clashed with Bakugo's explosions, creating a dazzling display of lights and sound.Eggman: (excitedly) "Yes, yes! This is the kind of spectacle I live for! Explosions and cosmic powers – a delightful combination!"Starfire: "Your explosions are fierce, but I shall not yield!"Bakugo: "Bring it on, alien! I'll blast you to pieces!"The battle between Starfire and Bakugo became a highlight of the tournament, capturing the attention of both the audience and the observers. The clash of powers and personalities added a thrilling chapter to the ongoing story of the UA Sports Festival in the parallel universe.