Chapter 14: The Prey Hunted By Hunter

3rd POV:

Back to Akira.

When Akira was walking in the forest by himself and he just got tired and pretty much hungry and he was tired

When Akira was walking in the forest by himself and he just got tired and pretty much hungry and he was tired...so freaking tired and he is been walking for this like 54 hours and he didn't find anyone but all he just called out everyone's names. When Akira was moving up to the other way of the island and he didn't found or capture by anything else around here and make him was tries to moving fast as he could.

Akira: "This island is pretty big...How long am I going to-" He tries to said and he heard a voice called out like a whisper.

"Akira." 

Akira: "What the-" He tries to said and he was turn around to look and he need to see around and make him was tries to look anything around here and he didn't seen anything...but it was too quiet and too quiet. Then he heard a voice called out again and this make him getting scare and more even scare as hell.

Akira: "Hello?!? HELLO?!?!?" He shout out to whoever was called him right now and make him definitely become pure fear and more fear to be afraid and he think this is haunted island.

Akira: "WHO'S THERE?!? W-W-Who goes there?!?" He shout out and he didn't heard anything but he saw something else is stood on the tree and it was uncloak of himself and this scared the crap out of Akira...he saw him...yes...him...the predator is here.

Akira: "H-Holy shit..." He said to himself.

"Run"

When Akira heard this and make him was running out by himself and he need to get away from that thing...that thing is chasing at him and it is after him right now.

(A/N: Imagine Arnold as Akira was chasing by the Predator.)

Akira: "*Breathing*" He was breathing out little bit and make him was swimming to the other way and he was swim to the other tree and he was sat down on the tree by himself and make him is coughing and keep coughing and muttering "I-I-I-I'm safe."

And out of nowhere something was splash down on the water and make Akira is surprise and he turn around to look and he seen it is here...and make him tries to find a way to distract the Predator.

Akira: "I-I-I-I need to do something real quick." He said to himself and make him was grab the muds over there and covering himself.

Akira; "H-H-He can't see me...he really doesn't seen me." He said to himself and then Akira was got up from the water and make him begin to moving out to somewhere else and he need to get away from the predator was hunting him.

To Be Continued.