{Miyeon} - telling her that you're pregnant

"Do we have everything?" Miyeon asked as she pushed the cart through the grocery store.

You had the list of everything you needed to pick up today and you were reading through it as you walked through the shop with Miyeon.

"Almost. We still need milk, eggs, and a few sides for dinner." You replied.

"Okay," Miyeon said and you continued to make your way through the huge store to pick everything else up.

After a few minutes of walking and grabbing things to put inside the basket, you headed for the checkout together.

Only to take the cart from Miyeon so you could pull off your plan.

"Can I push the basket, baby?"

"Sure." Miyeon smiled and stopped so you could grab it.

But as you began to walk away from the registers and down another aisle, Miyeon gazed at you in confusion.

"Where are we going now? Did you forget something?"

"Sure." You said and your response only made her more confused.

You smirked to yourself as your heart started to race in excitement as you made your way toward the baby aisle.

"Why are we going down this aisle?" She asked.

You stopped at the clothes and began to put random items into the basket.

"Did one of your friends have a kid? Why are we getting baby stuff?" She wondered.

"Well, I know we're going to need some of this stuff for when the baby is born so I figured we should get some of it now."

Your words didn't sink in at first.

Miyeon just shrugged and began to put the items you handed her into the cart.

But when it clicked, she froze.

She gazed at you with wide eyes and found you holding back a grin as it sank in.

"Our baby?" She asked. "We're having a baby?"

"We are!" You exclaimed and she threw her arms around you to pull you close.

It didn't feel real.

Miyeon felt like pinching herself as she stood there with you in her embrace because it seemed too good to be true.

Since getting married almost a year ago and trying to have a baby for the last few months, this has been a huge dream for both of you.

It took a few rounds of IVF to make this happen but it was worth everything you both went through.

"This is incredible! I can't believe it's happening, I'm so excited!" She grinned and kissed you a few times.

"Me too!" You said before throwing your arms around her neck to hug her. "We're having a baby, Miyeon,"

She just smiled brightly as you swayed slightly in her arms from her grip on you.

She was too emotional and too happy for words to explain.

All she knew was that she was so ready to do this with you and so excited to meet the baby you two have been dreaming of for so long and she knew that you felt the same way.