{Minnie} - telling her that you're pregnant

"Good morning!" Minnie cheerfully spoke as she walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning, my love," You replied. "Are you hungry?"

"I am, actually." She said as she sat down at the counter.

"I will pour us both a bowl of cereal then." You said before turning around and taking a deep breath.

You grabbed two bowls from the cupboard - one normal dish from one of the sets you and Minnie purchased a while ago when you first moved into your shared home.

And one that you bought yesterday; a very special and important bowl.

You put them down before grabbing the box of cereal from the other cabinet and pouring some of the delicious breakfast food into the bowls.

You grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured a little into each bowl and after grabbing two spoons, you paused the normal bowl to Minnie.

"Thank you." She smiled and began to eat the cereal as you held your bowl up.

You hoped she'd see the writing on the ceramic dish that you had made just for this occasion.

It was a cute way to share the news that you just found out yesterday with Minnie; the happy, life-changing news.

You cleared your throat a couple of times and she lifted her gaze from the cereal and over to you.

"Do you like this new bowl? I got it yesterday."

"It's a pretty design, babe." She smiled. "What does it say on it?"

You had to keep yourself from screaming out the answer and the news due to how excited you were as you put the bowl in front of her.

"Read it aloud." You said.

"Eating for two." She read aloud.

She looked up at you, looking slightly confused.

"Eating for two?" She asked.

She saw you staring at her and trying to hold back the grin pulling at your lips as you waited for it to click.

"Wait..." She spoke. "Oh, my god. Does this mean what I think it means?"

You took her hands into yours and nodded.

"Minnie, I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I took a test. Remember when we thought the IVF wasn't working? It did!"

"We're having a baby!?" She yelled in shock and excitement.

"We are!"

She gasped and stood up before running over to you and lifting you up.

She kept her grip on you loose but secure as she spun you around the kitchen as you both basked in the happy news.

"I can't believe it. We're finally having a baby." She whispered before putting her arms around you to pull you closer.

"I'm so excited!" You said before kissing her lips lovingly.

"Me too." She replied as tears of joy filled her eyes. "You look radiant already. I can see it now; you're glowing."

You giggled before wrapping your arms around her neck and giving her a huge hug.

"I love you." She whispered softly.

"I love you too." You replied and continued to hug her tightly, so ready for everything ahead with Minnie by your side.