lip x reader (lemon)

~season 1~

your pov
to be honest, i don't know what to do right now. i'm going to the Gallagher house today, to hang out with Ian. i mean, there's nothing wrong with that, I'm basically a second debbie in this house. it's just... lip. lip is my problem. i was bestfriends with him basically, our WHOLE lives. but then karen came along... she never liked me because i guess i'm different in her eyes? well anyways, my point is, lip ditched me for karen. can you believe that? KAREN. that slutty bitch over his lifelong bestfriend. i mean, his choice or whatever. it's not like i care about him anymore.. i'm only bestfriends with Ian now. i'm okay with that, ian understands me better than anybody anyways. i'm the only one that knows about his secrets and that he's gay.

third persons pov
*banging at door*
"IANNNN! y/n is banging at the door, go fucking get it!" fiona yelled, sighing after.
"i'm going i'm going, shut up jesus!" ian said irritated.
ian opened the door for you. you hugged him after a long time of not seeing eachother.
"hii ian, it's good to see you again. it's been a while" you shot a warm smile at him. ian smiled at you and let you in.
"guys, i'm going out with the kids. take care of yourselves and don't burn the house down when i'm gone. Y/N AND LIP DO NOT KILL EACHOTHER." fiona said, as she walked out the door. you walked into the house, of course, lip was on the couch, watching some cliché tv show.
"hey y/n! how's it going?" lip asked you as if nothing was wrong. you shot him an empty glare and didn't respond. you went upstairs with ian to his and lips room. you guys sat down on ians bed and started talking.
"that was a bit cold towards lip now wasn't it y/n?" you looked up at ian with the most surprised and annoyed stare. "you aren't serious right? you remember what that asshole did? exactly. i'm not talking to him. he should get his shit together and realise what he did wrong instead of playing an innocent little angel."
"yeah you're right. that bitch karen isn't doing him any good. cheated on him here and there. i knew she wasn't worth it when she even sucked my dick too." ian tiredly said. you guys went on rambling about whatever and talking about that weird guy kash. surprisingly ian doesn't see anything wrong with it, which made you upset.

1.5 hour timeskip
your pov
i asked ian if i could get something to drink cuz i was DYING. this man didn't even ask me if i wanted something to eat or drink. like come on i know you're a gallagher but at least some manners?!? he just told me to go downstairs myself, which i didn't object to. i knew the whole house anyways, i practically live here. fiona, debbie, carl and liam weren't home either. i don't know since when, but apparently they went out to do something. that's new. and you know frank. he's probably out getting shitfaced drunk.
i walked out the door and ran downstairs. lip was still on the couch, so i just tried to ignore his presence, got 2 bottles of beer and went back up.
"y/n, wait up please." I heard lip say and immediately rolled my eyes.
"lip i am not talking to you right now. leave me aloneee!" i tried to get away from there as quickly as possible. i got up the stairs, but he caught up to me and grabbed my hand.
"y/n you know how much i regret what i did. it was a mistake. you're overreacting. i still care about you" i tried to pull back but he was just too strong (like damn have you seen his muscles 😋😋😋)
"well you didn't regret it in the moment did you? now let me go back lip." i pulled back as hard as i could but it was of no use. lip pushed me against the bathroom door and held me there. he brushed his lips against my sensitive neck and i shivered. why is he doing this to me.
lip whispered to me: "come onn y/n don't you miss what we had? i know you know it wasn't just a friendship.."
i looked into lips eyes and gave him a few light kisses on the neck while whispering back:  "oh i know lip... it was so much more than that." i kept teasing him and i brushed my hand over the bulge in his pants.
"it was real.. sooo real lip." i put my hands on his face and looked into his eyes. he blushed lightly.
"until you chose that whore over me and left me all alone." i came close to his ear and whispered lightly.
"and now you realised i am so much better than anyone you've ever had or will have." i pushed lip away from me and walked past him.
"now leave me the fuck alone." i left lip standing there, aroused and alone as i walked away and blushed really bad. can't believe i just did that.

3rd persons pov
y/n closed the door behind her and layed back down next to ian.
"uhm y/n? you okay?" ian asked, confused.
"yup, fine."