fiona x jimmysteve (angst)

~season 3~

third persons pov

fiona and jimmy were dancing in the living room. they finally got married after jimmy proposed in the middle of the alibi and they just got back from their week long honeymoon back in florida. everybody came home for the night to celebrate with them. 

'love like ghosts' by lord huron playing. (was actually in shameless such a great song ugh)

"okay now who wants a beer? let the newly wed dance!" lip asked. as the gallagher family, everybody said yes. except for frank surprisingly, he was already passed out drunk on the floor. lip handed out the cold beers out of the fridge and everybody sat in the kitchen singing along as fiona and jimmy slowly danced in the living room.  

"can you believe we are finally married? after all that shit you pulled jimmy... or should i say steve?" fiona said with a goofy grin on her face. "ah stop it fi, don't remind me. that's all behind us already" said jimmy while laughing, sighing. "how did we manage to pull this off? you better not fuck up again hm? i wouldn't want to be forced to sell this ring" fiona laughed, putting her head in jimmy's neck. "i remember how we met. i was dancing at the club while you were stalking me." fiona reminisced about their past. "you're crazy! i wasn't stalking, i was being a gentleman and ran after that thief that stole your purse." jimmy said smirking. "admit it though. you were stalking me a little bit huh?" fiona said laughing at him. "maybe i was."

"im so glad we are happy now jimmy." fiona said, still holding onto him tightly. 

"we're not tho." fiona looked up at jimmy confused, as he started to let go of her. the music started to fade slowly and her mind began to get blurry. fiona started to look around the room frantically. the kids were starting to become quiet, fade away and she heard cars driving past.

"i'd just assumed we'd eventually decide how to move forward like couples do" fiona looked around confused then made eye contact with jimmy. "but there never was we." she processed those words. "what have i been doing, cooking, cleaning, laundry, living in a GODDAMN slum!" fiona started to tear up "a slum?" 

fi shot up from the lucid dream she had, once again. she felt the 2 little tears streaming down her face. she dropped back down on the bed and rolled to the other side.

(i wish they lasted </3)