Chapter 1

Renar Borgia.

He was aware of an unspeakable secret. The world he was in was completely based on a novel.

Are you kidding? Unfortunately not, this is the naked truth.

The Emperor's Light.

The man closed the book and chuckled a little, this was a book that his 21 year old little sister had gifted to congratulate him for finally throwing a letter of resignation in his boss's face.

Pretty normal since all he did was work like a dog day and night as a secretary, and now that all his sisters got jobs he no longer needed to follow his crazy boss just for a decent payment.

And the book his younger sister had bought for him was absolutely hilarious, but it definitely brought back old traumas.

An Emperor's pure love' was the main topic. The writer probably wanted the readers to pay attention to the female lead, who received the love of the tyrant while the others didn't.

But he was not very interested in the female lead or the male one, he became emotionally attached to the secretaries who worked under the villainous Grand Duke. He told his secretaries to complete tasks that would normally take three or four days in one day, and he killed or fired them all because they couldn't.

While crying, laughing, and raging over what happened to the secretaries, he had finished reading the entire book. He had spent the entire night reading. Then he fell asleep as he saw the light seeping through the blinds...

'It's a world within a book.'

On the first day, after realizing that he had taken over a character's body, Renar jumped out the window. He believed it was all a dream. Or he expected to wake up in his room after dying. But it was all in vain, every mortal wound he inflicted on himself healed miraculously. He at first didn't understand why but after a while he figured out.

"This is happening because it's not time for me to die yet, this isn't a casual world, but one where fate is already decided! And now what do I do!? I left all my little sisters alone!" He was quite devastated knowing that he would never be able to meet his beloved little sisters again, who treated him more like a father than an older brother.

But eventually he had to accept it, and when he gave up on dying, he could finally pay attention to the other things.

His new parents had adopted the original Renar out of charity, but they were extremely negligent because their attention was all on his older sister, who was also their biological daughter, who was very talented in music and poetry.

But even if he was being neglected, he lacked nothing.

He had all the books, money, clothes and things to learn that he wanted and also sooner or later he would have to marry a beautiful noble woman and live a quiet life.

But this didn't satisfy him at all.

He had no one to love him and he had no one to love, it was absolutely terrible for him, and besides he was very home sick. But after five long years he learned to accept his situation, if it wasn't for an important detail about this new life.

Renar would not meet a gentle death.

"They say His Grace the Grand Duke is hiring a secretary, our family is one of the selected ones, I hope they won't choose us..."

'Secretary? Why does that word sound like a terrible idea?' Renar put down the tea he was drinking along with his family and quickly ran into his room.