Dabi's Blue Flames And the Blood of Aurora

--So, this got super graphic and violent--

After eating, Aurora's eyes hung low. Light from the lone window hung in the air. She thought, maybe something inside herself would change. Eventually.

But it hadn't.

She stared over at Dabi. He sat bored, staring at the back of his left hand. Gently going over the burned skin. Inspecting it's integrity.

"Aloe Vera can stop it from separating." Aurora stated absent mindedly.

"Not your business."

She looked down to her lap. At her phone, whom no one ever contacted. Not her family. Or coworkers, when she had them. Or friends, that she never had.

Not Mei.

---

Dabi watched her reaction. It sat wrong in his mind. Her behavior was off. Like her episodes when they first met. He didn't want to deal with her having another episode. She had been taking her meds right on time, but he had always been skeptical of medicine.

His gaze averted to one side in frustration as he stood. Rubbing his neck absent-mindedly. He walked over and set beside her on the bad hotel bed.

He sighed, looking over to her. Aurora hadn't moved at all. As he stared, he noticed a white streak in her hair. It was bright and ran from her temple all down the length.

With his left hand, he moved her hair away from the section and took the strands in his right.

It seemed to sparkle as it moved in the light.

"Wonder how I never noticed your white hair."

"I've had it since I was about fourteen."

"I've watched you brush your hair and put it up. Never saw it."

"I think it happened after my sister was murdered."

Aurora's inflection was so flat and lifeless. The time coming to catch the main culprit of her sister's murder was getting to her. Dabi moved his hand down to her neck. Her skin was burning hot.

His fingers moved through her hair softly, and he leaned his forehead on her.

"Nothing to worry about, psycho. This guy's gonna die." His tone was sinister and confident.

But, his thoughts were more confusion at his actions. Followed again by deciding it didn't matter, and going with it was fine.

"Thank you." Aurora responded.

"Don't thank me. This is your whole thing."

"Well, you're here, though."

"Yea, yea. Cuz the boss said-"

"Just pretend, will you?"

"I mean, obviously, I don't mind being around ya. I haven't left, have I?" Dabi clenched his teeth tight.