The Romance at the Library

Context of the Storyline:

Lady Diana Spencer and Charles, Prince of Wales were dearly in love, they were fond of eachother in every possible way, a lovers could.

However, the Royal Family had a second thoughts for Charles in marital issue, they arranged his marriage with a princess Camilla, daughter of Spain's King and it was based on a political strategy, for the benefits between the two countries.

After Charles was informed about it, he was devastated and felt a sense of betrayal from his family, for he told them that he was dating Diana and there was a high stakes of him, courting her soon.

And when Diana became aware about the issue, through Charles, she was in a denial state, she never expected this to happen. It was as if a soulmates were being snatched forcefully from one another. She cried and cried until no tears where left in her blue orbs.

On the other hand, Charles tried uncountably times to re-arrange what's been ordered by the Queen of England, but all of his attempts were in vain.

Hence, he decided to abdicate the birthright title and pass it over to his sister, Anne. But then and there, the Queen considered Diana as a threat to the monarchy, to her son― Future King of England.

With demanding consideration, Queen Elizabeth II confronted John, the Eight-Earl Spencer― Diana's father ― to take the matter of his daughter at his own hands and pursue her until she leaves, not only Charles, but England as a whole and never come back ever again.

≪══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════≫

A rainy winter night claims Scotland's sky, the damp street enlightened with the glinted lights, crawling all over its contour

Diana finds solace, when alone at a cozy library, lost in a romantasy book that reminds her of the time, she had spent with her former and only boyfriend, the Prince of Wales.

The library is silent and crowdless, the only sound that echoes through the calm night's atmosphere is the raindrops, pitter-pattering the windowpane and the rooftop of the said area.

Diana settled down at a cozy solitude corner in the library, to find peace and self-indulgance solace. But above all, she needs escapism, losing herself within the magical words. Although reminding her of her first-love ― Prince Charles ― she loves thinking about the precious period of her whole life.

A heavy sigh escapes her lips, as a certain voice breaks her thoughts.

"He certainly won't be thinking about me, about us, and the time we ever spent together." Is what occurs in her yearning mind, while her eyes wanders along each written words on the page of the book.

The fate has decided to give them a second chance; Prince Charles steps inside the exact library, unbeknownst about her very presence. All he want is to earn a moment away from the un-ending Royal Duties, through a certain written literature.