chapter 3 | Are we still friends?

recap:

"Hey Baji-san! Wanna hang outtt?" I asked. "Oh, sorry dude I'm gonna hang out with Kazutora. But uh you could come if you want to?" he said. "Sure! If you don't mind.." I replied.

Okay I get that Baji is catching up with Kazutora and all but... why is it as if I'm not even here. It kinda hurts when the person you love is suddenly not paying any attention to you! I decided to just walk away during the hangout and go home. Pretty sure he didn't even realise...

~

I was on my way to the apartment when I saw Hanma in a park nearby looking distressed. 

 "Whats up with you sitting here all depressed?" I questioned. "Oh...It's nothing well I've been dropping hints on Kisaki but he's so dense!! Like He's so smart but when it comes to someone showing affection he's stupid!!!" He started babbling.

________________________________________________________________________________

Baji's POV

I was hanging out with Kazutora and Chifuyu, catching up with Kazutora, until I realised that Chifuyu wasn't with us anymore. "Huh, Where'd your boyfriend go?" Kazutora asked, also noticing that Chifuyu was gone. "I don't kno- wait what did you call him?" I asked him confused. "Your boyfriend?~" He said while smirking. "What? He's not my boyfriend." I told him. "Then why are you turning red?" He teased. "wha- I'm not turning red." muttered. "Righttt." Well whatever I'll just text him. I thought while pulling up my phone.

'

Chifuyu

Were ar u?

'

"I see that your spelling hasn't improved." Kazutora commented. "Oh shut up." 

~

After a while Kazutora and I parted ways. I saw that Chifuyu still hasn't seen my message which made me a bit worried. I mean, what happened to him? He was there and then suddenly boom he disappeared. 

I was walking to the apartment when I suddenly saw Chifuyu at the park nearby with... Hanma? "What the.." I mumbled confused not sure if my brain was just playing with me. I decided to walk over to them and yep that is definitely Hanma... 

"Yo Chifuyu." I said. "Oh.. Hey Baji-san, where's Kazutora?" He responded. "He had to go. What are you doing here, with him?" I asked while turning my gaze to Hanma. "I-" Chifuyu started until Hanma suddenly cut him off "We're hanging out, so what?" he said while wrapping his arm around Chifuyu's schoulder. Which annoyed me, I grabbed Hanma's arm. "Let him go." I demanded. "Ouch dude chill! Your breaking my arm~" He voiced teasingly. After a bit he let go of Chifuyu, I took this opportunity to grab Chifuyu's hand and walked away before Hanma got to him again. "Tell Draken I wanna have a rematch again!~" Hanma yelled. 

While walking to the apartment there was this awkward silence, I have no idea why though. "So. Why were you with Hanma." I asked him clearly annoyed. "Well... You were just talking to Kazutora which I don't blame you for I just.. felt out of place, So I decided to go home but then saw Hanma and yeah..." He admitted. This made me sigh, "Couldn't you just go and hang out with Hanagaki or something?? Why Hanma." I answered. "I don't know..." He just said while looking to the floor.