Chapter 163

"Is it true though?" asked Bobby as Catnap looks towards his friends with a frown nodding his head "I don't want you guys to have to experience the pain" he says scratching the back of his neck subconsciously.

Dogday woke up in the laboratory yet again tied to the table. This time though he saw Sunshine passed out on another table, and as he called out to Sunshine the plushie wasn't responsive. "Sunshine?!" Dogday tried again as the door opened and the scientists came in. "Don't bother, your little dog friend is gone, we took out his stuffing, and now he's just a husk of what he once was" the scientist explains as he goes over to Dogday who's shaking from anger. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" he demanded as the scientist just smirked at him from under the mask. "That plushie of yours gave us a hard time while you were out, so we just ended up cutting him open with scissors and removing all his stuffing, and his eyes" he held out Sunshine's black eyes as Dogday looked at them in shock. "Why are you destroying everything I love?" he asks as his voice cracks, but the scientist ignores him as they get set to working on a new obedience chip as requested by the CEO.

Frowny Fox was in his holding cell as he listened to Killy Willy talking to someone through the wall. "Who are you talking to William?" he asks as Killy Willy stays silent, but after a minute responds with "that's not who I am anymore, this company has wronged so many of us, and it will continue to destroy lives of kids like us everywhere and every day" he explains as Frowny Fox listens he can't help but feel that Killy Willy is correct.