Chapter 3

*1 month later*

I was put to work at my fathers strip club I never thought it would go all wrong I walked on the stage dressed In the diamond studded bra and panties with angel wings I went on the pole and started dancing "just moved out of Momma's just back to college she's my Dancer when she dance I threw her dollars...she works hard for the money....." I slide down the pole into a spilt I go into a straddle and crawl up to one of the guys in the front row I start giving a lap dance to the one in jeans and a polo shirt he stuffed a twenty in my bra and I went back on stage dancing on the pole I gathered my money and walked off stage I took off the costume putting on my tight skinny jeans and white see threw shirt I was bar shift now I walked out to the bar "hey purteyyyy" a guy slurred In the corner of my eye I saw my father I looked at the drunk man ad walked away when I got pulled back so hard I heard a pop In my shoulders and arm I screamed out in pain "I said hello purteyyyy" he repeated "h-he-hello" I said then a sharp pain in my stomach I collapsed to the ground as I saw my dad ran towards us a glint of shiny metal then strong arms wrapping around me thats when I blacked out.

*3 hours later*

"Kayla I'm sorry He did this too you it's all my fault" I heard a voice I slowly opened my eyes to see my Father leaning down crying "da-dad" i said weakly he looked up "Kayla! your awake thank god" he said "what happened?" "We'll you your working bar shift and you were stabbed" the memories came back at me really quick "Im sorry Kayla but it was my fault the person who stabbed you was a member of our enemy's gang" he said "out get out please" I said he nodded right after I heard the door click and just like that I started bawling my eyes out and then fell asleep