𓈒 ⭒ ݁ . 𝟬𝟬𝟯. junglyn profile

(     𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟴  ݁ .  𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 )
○◦ 𝘨𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘢𝘯𝘨 ︵ est. 1998 星々

 1998   星々

𓈒 ݁ . CONTENT WARNING: kissing?

.

.

.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

𓇼  𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙻𝚈𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴  ❪ 용수철 ❫  ︵  lovers  ∿
𐑺ִㅤ⸺ 𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟴. ⭑ 星々 ○◦

★᠈ ∿    ⸺    OVERVIEW

★᠈ ∿ ⸺ OVERVIEW. jungkook and gwen's relationship is like a rom-com kdrama. they are constantly bickering back and forth and acting childish around each other. however, beneath all the playfulness are just two adults trying to heal their inner child after being forced to grow up at such a young age. with each other, they feel safe and truly believe they can act as they wanted when they were younger. gwen is jungkook's comfort person, and jungkook is her.

★᠈ ∿ ⸺ SHIP NAME. jungyeon
★᠈ ∿ ⸺ DURATION. november 9, 2021 - present
★᠈ ∿ ⸺ RELATIONSHIP. trainees // friends // lovers // // first love // high school sweetheart // soulmates

★᠈ ∿ ⸺ FIRST TO KNOW. lee know ❪ gwen ❫ devon ❪ jungkook
★᠈ ∿ ⸺ POPULARITY. 90% ❪ stay ❫ 70% ❪ army ❫ 95% ❪ media
★᠈ ∿ ⸺ NICKNAMES. kooks, coconut boi, cutie tokki, muscle twat, ❪ gwen ❫ sweet pea, smiley, bonita, dove, babe, wihyeob ❪ jungkook

★᠈ ∿ ⸺ MINI PLAYLIST. seven ❪ jungkook ❫ style ❪ taylor swift ❫ we got so much ❪ le sserafim ❫ tokyo love hotel ❪ rina sawayama ❫ 24 to 25 ❪ stray kids ❫ diet mountain dew ❪ lana del rey ❫ euphoria ❪ bts ❫ never-ending story ❪ stray kids ❫ just one day ❪ bts ❫ what if love ❪ wendy ❫ good days ❪ sza

★᠈ ∿ ⸺ BACKGROUND. gwen and jungkook go way back to their pre-debut days when they met each other after they signed with bighit music as trainees. however, given that gwen was socially anxious while jungkook was shy around girls, they never officially spoke until they were paired up for a trainee evaluation. they exchanged each other's numbers, and from there, a friendship slowly began to bloom.

whenever they were together, they were lost in their little world. they constantly teased and bickered with each other, pulled stunts on other trainees, and sometimes caused a ruckus at school. but soon, those days would come to an end after it was confirmed that jungkook would make his debut in BTS. a couple of months later, after the glam scandal, gwen was transferred to source music.

with jungkook hectic schedule and gwen's abrupt change of surroundings, the mischievous duo had almost lost contact with each other completely. but luckily, they didn't, as jungkook reached out one day and asked if she wanted to visit home with him since it was his week off.

during the visit, they both found themselves in his room. being hormonal, curious teenagers, they both shared their first kiss. what was meant to be a mere, curious gesture ended with jungkook spellbound by the socially awkward girl and gwen developing a small crush on him.

flash-forward to a couple of years later, they were still as immature as ever and still somehow managed to keep a stable friendship despite jungkook being so obviously head-over-heels in love with her while gwen's feelings grew for him every day.

during one of jungkook's workout sessions (which he had practically dragged her to), they both begin messing around on one of the mats laid out. one thing leads to another, and gwen finds herself pressed down against the mat with jungkook's lips on hers. while it wasn't an idea to be kissing in a stinky gym, jungkook couldn't help it. he confessed his overbearing love right then and there, and although they were both flustered, they became a couple.

★᠈ ∿ ⸺ JUNGLYN THINGS. jungkook and lee know beefing over gwen, constant bickering, jungkook crashing at gwen's dorm, buying hello kitty merchandise, doing each other makeup, annoying devon, slow dancing while drunk out of their minds, jungkook spoiling her with gifts, gwen watching all the iron man movies to talk about it w/ him, painting together, holding hands in public, being completely obsessed with each other

★᠈ ∿ ⸺ LATEST CONVERSATION.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

𓈒 ݁ . CAITI'S NOTE...
👀

© upinflamezAll Rights Reserved ❪ 2023 ❫

© upinflamez
All Rights Reserved ❪ 2023 ❫